What will you be doing?
The Integration Manager is part of the management of an airport and parcel project. Working closely with a project manager and project leaders of the various hardware- and software engineering disciplines, he or she focusses on the design, integration and testing of the system with special attention for managing the technical risks that are inherent to complex systems.
Vanderlande understands the complexities associated with operating a successful airport and parcel operation and delivers future proof logistic process automation. These automation systems are composed of many (electro-) mechanical and IT components, built by teams in various parts of the world and must be integrated with other (software) systems to support the processes of our customers.
The key tasks and responsibilities of the integration manager:
- Manage the functional design to ensure customer requirements are translated into the right solution with the lowest possible risks. Advise on the use of standard solutions and the impact of special solutions
- Identify risks and finding solutions to reduce them
- Realize the system integration plan, test plans and test specifications in collaboration with Solution Architect and Integration engineer(s)
- Manage the test phase and ensure a smooth, seamless transition to our customers operational processes together with the Integration Engineer and other engineering disciplines.
- Understand the customer processes and acting as advisor in correctly estimating the impact of changes
- Progress monitoring with clear, concise reporting
- Managing component deliveries by suppliers by means of verification and validation
- Integrating (sub-)systems in existing customer systems
- Make sure that the system after a careful testing phase is handed-over according to specification by your colleagues and suppliers.
What do we ask from you?
- You have a technical or logistics education, at least Bachelor level
- Preferably you are familiar with customer processes in Airport or Parcel Automation
- You are an experienced system integrator, and are familiar with systems engineering processes (requirement management, verification and and validation, change management and configuration management)
- You know how to build partnerships with customers and with internal and external suppliers
- You know how to find the right balance between quality, lead time and cost
- You have well-developed analytical skills and you think at system level
- You are proactive and pragmatic
- You are able to motivate people at all levels and a teambuilder.
- You have good communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- You’re willing to travel, for about 50% of your time working on-site in the project handover phase
About the team
The System Integration department is part of the business unit Airport & Parcel Solutions within Vanderlande Industries and is responsible for the system design, testing and integration of complex Airport and Parcel systems worldwide for European customers like Schiphol, London Heathrow, DHL and Fedex but also for our International customers like JFK, Xi’an and Western Sydney Airport. The integration of all components (mechanical, electronic, OT software, IT software and IT Hardware) into a working system according to specifications is especially challenging for large and complex airports. This is the focus area of the System Integration Management-team.
What we offer
In the challenging and responsible position of Integration Manager, you will have the chance to make a significant contribution to industry-leading projects and be connected to our dedicated people and customers. We offer a position in an informal, international and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development. By joining our profitable and growing company you will be able to reach your goals and focus on your future.
This position offers a competitive salary range of € 4.600 to € 5.900 month. Through exceeding performance expectations, you even have the possibility to grow outside this scale.
On top of your fixed salary you’ll receive the following secondary benefits:
- 40 vacation days (20 statutory days and a flexible budget worth 20 days).
- Flexible working hours.
- A hybrid workplace (40% working from home and 60% in the office).
- Commuting allowance, including full reimbursement of travel by public transport.
- Working from home allowance.
- Collective pension scheme and discount on additional health insurance.
- On-site company health centers with a gym, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
- Vanderlande Academy and training facilities to boost your skills.
- A variety in Vanderlande Network communities and initiatives.
- And a great company restaurant and coffee bar with barista.
If the role of Integration Manager appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and covering letter.
For more information, please contact Juliëtte van Kraaij, Recruiter +31 413 495 181 or email@example.com.
Diversity & Inclusion
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.