Integration Test Analyst
Integration Group Leader
Vanderlande is the global market leader in baggage handling systems for airports, and sorting systems for parcel and postal services. Working within the Integration team the Integration Engineer will be responsible for solving unique but definite problems and working systematically by applying well known methods, techniques and tooling to achieve concrete and known results (project wise).
This role would be suitable for someone who is a perfectionist and who has an innate need to get things right. Formulas, facts, logic and system are also important aspects of the position. The person fulfilling this role should have the ability to work in a steady, thorough and deliberate manner and have the persistence to see a job through to conclusion. This role would be ideal for someone who is conventional, co-operative, cautious, compliant, organised, predictable, methodical and routine-orientated. A questioning approach, concentration on detail and a non-assertive nature are also being called for within the position. The role will be analytical and demand a high level of quality control.
- Assist with the delivery of Integrated Systems that conform to an agreed scope and acceptance criteria.
- Support the development and execution of tests linked to the validation and acceptance of a project.
- Support and follow change and configuration management processes.
- Support and contribute to integration planning and highlighting any dependencies between key technical variables.
- Support and manage existing systems of Change Management.
Build Reputation with Customers
Create effective and good working relationships with all departments to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded
- Support and contribute to the definition and implementation of the Handover Strategy. (Internal and external)
- Contributing to co-ordination, development, implementation and management of customer requirements/ expectations.
- Customer liaison – developing and maintaining client relationships throughout the project life cycle.
Drive To Win
Ensure all requests are dealt with efficiently, ensuring employees have everything required in order to carry out their daily duties
- Balance competing priorities
- Delivering to deadlines and under pressure.
Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the department and business
- Supporting a ‘one team mentality’
- Sharing accountability for system delivery
- Contribute to and support the development of Integration Strategies and Plans
Responsible for the continuous improvement of policies and procedures as well as learning continuously and developing professional potential and ability
- Support with delivering Integrated systems within budget and on schedule
Safe Base & We Care
Support a safe working environment within business development through championing and encouragement of a safety-first culture
- Recognising and highlighting risks, be they technical or to delivery schedule/requirements
- Support a safe working environment within the Integration Team through championing and encouragement of a safety-first culture
- System Integration experience, preferably integrating High Level (IT), Low Level (PLC) and Electro-Mechanical (EM) Systems
- Presentation skills at all levels
- Experienced in Change Control
- Must be SQL and Excel/VBA Proficient
- Configuration Management Processes
- Experience working with the V model for requirements and testing