Do you want to work in an innovative company? Do you enjoy working with ambitious colleagues who want to improve themselves every day?
Then this might be the new challenge you are looking for! Vanderlande is currently further strengthening their Internal Control environment and you can play a key role in this process.
Your tasks and responsibilities
As a member of the Internal Control & Internal Audit department within our Group Finance team, you:
- Support Head of Internal Audit and Internal Control in the administration of certain compliance process including but not limited to IFRS, J-SOX testing, Internal Control Framework setup and compliance Investigations.
- Own the design, implementation, documentation, assessment and monitoring of the Vanderlande’s internal control framework in order to ensure adequate controls to prevent errors in financial reporting, processes and business operations.
- Assist in major cross organizational projects and act as controls and compliance expert providing support and trainings to several stakeholders both on business and finance side.
- Perform walkthroughs over key financial processes, formulate policies and procedures to improve internal controls, compliance and efficiency.
- Deliver adequate and timely reporting on the internal control and J-SOX framework as well as formulate action plans to address and resolve control deficiencies (follow up on remediation plans with respective control owners).
- Execute, document and report any ad-hoc audits, investigations, or internal control reviews required by Top Management, our sister organization Toyota Material Handling Europe (TMHE) or Toyota Industries Corporation (TICO)
If you’re an experienced, enthusiastic and skilled Internal Control Specialist, you will excel at:
- Risk-based thinking, especially in fast paced changing environment
- Drive to continuously improve.
- An ability to think in terms of concepts and processes and the ability to translate these into daily activities.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as well as part of multi-geographic team
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail; supported by strong communication skills
- This is individual contributor position thus proactivity, hands on approach and entrepreneurial attitude are necessary for this role
- Master's degree (Business Administration, Business Economics, Accountancy), (RA or RC is a plus);
- 10-12 years of relevant accounting, audit or internal control experience in a modern multinational / Big 4 auditing firm (experience in manufacturing or project-based environment is a plus)
- Internal Control experience supporting business activities is a plus
- Experience with SOX or J-SOX
- Accounting qualification: CA, CIMA, CIA, ACCA or similar are considered as a plus
- Knowledge of major ERP – SAP or JDE (previous experience with JDE is a plus)
- Fluency in English