Internship: Events Campus Recruitment
Assignment type: Internship
Start date: Augustus/September
Assignment duration: 6 or 12 months
Educational level: HBO
Desired study: Marketing, HR, Communication, Bedrijfskunde or
Language: Dutch and/or English
You will support the Campus Recruitment team in selecting and organizing the right events to ensure that students and graduates know where to find us for an internship or workplace. With internal events you can think of excursions or in-house days at our location in Veghel. External events are often career fairs, workshops and lectures. This is what you will do:
- Answer requests for internal and external events.
- Planning of events (for example: presence of Vanderlande colleagues, material and transport).
- Visiting internal and external events.
- Financial administrative processing.
In addition to cooperating, you will be given time to work on your assignment. We determine the content of the assignment together on the basis of interesting and current topics within Vanderlande.
You will join us in the Recruitment department where 16 colleagues are busy keeping up with Vanderlande’s growth by recruiting new colleagues for Vanderlande Netherlands. The Campus Recruitment team is represented in the department with 2 people (Puck and Jasper). They take care of attracting talented students or recent graduates to strengthen Vanderlande. To ensure this, it is important that this target group knows us. We do this by organizing both internal and external events and sponsoring various initiatives.
Tasks / responsibilities
- You are following a 3rd or 4th year HBO study.
- You are proactive in signaling work.
- Your well-spoken in English.
- You can work independently
- Internship allowance of 400 euros per month excluding travel expenses.
- Pleasant international working environment where interns get the opportunity to grow as a working student and eventually permanent employee.
- Flashy office a 1-minute walk from a bus stop, where you can use sports facilities for free every day.
- A laptop to carry out your work.
Do you recognize yourself in this challenging profile? And are you looking for an internship/graduation assignment in an organization that has been elected as “Best Employer” for years in a row? Please fill out the application form and upload your resume and cover letter. For more information, contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Jasper Pijnenburg (Campus Recruiter) by phone: +31 413 49 44 08.