Assignment type: Internship
Start date: September 2022
Assignment Duration: 3-12 months
Educational Level: MBO or HBO
Desired Study: IT related studies such as software engineering, application development, ICT or technical business administration.
Language: Dutch, English
In your internship you will start with a training and introduction in our work. After that you can support our team of developers by programming new features to our configurable 3D models. Such as:
- Building a 3D model that can be configured by a use, automates his work and support him in making the right choices.
- Leading the user into the right configuration by programming the application rules.
You will be mentored by one of our team members during your internship and will be part of:
- Weekly progress meetings
- Open op sessions with our stakeholders/internal customers to get clear what the desired situation is.
- Development processes in which you build the solution.
- Review moments and processing feedback.
You will work in a relatively young team consisting of 8 people. In addition to your own team, you work closely with the equivalent team in India. The team is divided into 3 teams. During your internship you will be assigned to 1 of the 3 teams and get a mentor assigned that guides your through the assignments. The team build product books that describes all the possibilities and limitations of Vanderlande products. From this product book we build a configurable 3D model. We define the parameters, program its constraints and checks, automate commonly used actions and by formula’s define the behavior of the block to guarantee the validity of the designed system.
- Participate in analysis to define desired situation
- Develop/maintain building blocks to match the desired situations.
- Discuss design choices with stakeholder & mentor
- Present end-result to stakeholder & mentor
- Process feedback
- Participate in team meetings such as weekly progress meeting
Skills/ additional criteria for selection.
- You are able to write formula’s in an Excel based coding Language
- You are interested in IT and Technical elements
- You can read, write and speak English at A2 level at least.
Do you recognize yourself in this challenging profile? And are you looking for an internship/graduation assignment in an organization that has been elected as “Best Employer” for years in a row? Please fill out the application form and upload your resume and cover letter. For more information, contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Stef Alferink (Campus Recruiter) by phone: +31 413 755 087.