Assignment type: Internship
Start date: February 2022
Assignment duration: 6 months
Educational level: HBO/WO
Desired study: International Business, Strategy, Industrial Engineering
Language: English and Dutch are both possible
Support the development of our platform way of working. Setup a IT princing model for our business together with subject matter experts with the focus on design, test and implement (e2e). This with a specific focus around one of our solutions.
In the fast-changing world of Warehousing logistics automation, we need to constantly adapt to stay ahead. In your role as Intern, you drive and support for the overall success and competitiveness of our Business Unit Warehousing Systems.
To stay profitable in an increasingly complex market, Vanderlande is transitioning to a configure-to-order and platform-driven company. In this context, many programs, projects and continues improvement activities are steered global and executed local and cross BU.
The overall goal of your role is to enable the short, mid and long term developments for sustainable order intake and profitability in the future. In this role you are responsible for the must-win-battles of the business unit From seed to tree you will need to help assess the biggest issues within the organization or at clients, determine the best course of action and enable the transition and change to the new desired situation. As these are the key programs within the BU you will need to be able to manage and interact with Senior Management within Business Unit Warehousing and support programs with highly diverse teams to come to the desired results. Programs that are initiated will need to be aligned with the overall strategy and driven throughout the organization with board sponsorship.
Tasks / responsibilities
- Write a project plan
- Setup a team and workstructure
- Develop and execute workshops with key stakeholders
- Workout information towards and after workshops together with subject matter experts
- Get it done!
- In your role you will get coaching and support from program management proffesionals and other experience colleagues.
Note: we have a large portfolio of improvement initiatives that require support from the transformation team which you will be part of. Pending the start date and development within Vanderlande, your assignment might shift.
- Interest to work in an international environment
- Ability to quickly understand new context situations
- Ability to build relations quickly
- Good understanding of the business context (understanding of developments within IT is beneficial regarding this assignment)
- Quickly able to translate what you hear and see towards information that can be share and reviewed to align many stakeholders
- Ability to manage a project
- Ability to set priorities in order to create focus towards most desired outcomes
- Ability to deliver a qualitative deliverables (In this project we are aiming for a IT pricing model which needs to be reviewed and implemented globally)
Do you recognize yourself in this challenging profile? And are you looking for an internship/graduation assignment in an organization that has been elected as “Best Employer” for years in a row? Please fill out the application form and upload your resume and cover letter. For more information, contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or Stef Alferink (Campus Recruiter) by phone: +31 413 755 087.