- Objective or goals of the intern’s role
- Data Analysis
- Shop Floor process understanding
- Streamlining Process improvement efforts in data
- Documented progress and results; weekly
- Department overview:
- VI Manufacturing is getting the foundational processes in place in order to prepare for upcoming growth over the next two years. We would like an energetic intern, ready to learn, quick to document findings and help us identify waste in our processes to enable our growth. This will give the selected candidate a chance to verify the culture we commit to upholding and be a part of laying the groundwork to be the North American leader in supply to the ecommerce sector of the market.
- Internship Program overview:
- Vanderlande’s internship program will run for 11 weeks. This is a paid opportunity. Students are expected to work normal business hours 8:00 to 5:00 PM: Monday through Friday. Program dates are —– to —– (These dates are still being finalized).
- Working remotely will not be possible for this role.