Assignment type: Internship
Start date: As soon as possible
Assignment duration: 6 months (possibility of extension)
Educational Level: Bachelor / Master
Desired study: Industrial Engineering (affinity with data), Information Management, Applied Mathematics or related
Language: Dutch or English
Description of the assignment
Providing industry leading care and support for our customers is a key contributor to Vanderlande’s ongoing strategy. Providing the proper care and support leads to the success of the customer. Customer Success is not just about answering calls and sending technicians onsite to fix problems. It is about partnering with our customers to ensure maximum operations and efficiency of their operations.
Our future solutions need to be based on data-driven analyses of our solutions and how they are used in operations. This will require a thorough evaluation of operations and performance data from our customers matched with detailed analysis from our Subject Matter Experts to identify service solution KPI's and support digital service requirements.
Description of department
he Airports and Parcel Solutions Services Team is focused on launching next generation service solutions and improving our existing service solutions. You will join a multidisciplined team that works with our global service teams to define, develop, deploy, and improve our service solutions. You will be given tasks that will require you to work closely with other members in the team, sales, internal service stakeholders, and customers.
You will have a great opportunity to work with experienced and talented professionals that will help you learn and grow in your career. You will receive appropriate guidance from an experienced Solutions Manager to learn all the tricks of the trade. This internship can therefore be seen as an incredibly valuable way to kickstart your Solutions Management Career.
- Gather insights on service solution adoption/improvements; identify key metrics and track KPI's; propose further iterations
- Analyze scalability of different service approaches and calculate financial impact
- Data mining and summary reports (collect best practices of existing services and provide summary reports)
- Support the understanding and optimization of service solutions in the total Vanderlande strategy
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders from Product, Sales, Technology, and Operations to bring ideas to life
- Help deliver service solutions with high business impact working closely with key stakeholders throughout the process
- Contract reviews
- Interview key subject matter experts
- Comfortable working in-person and through virtual meetings to gather information and present findings
- Customer centric mindset
- Innovative and flexible in their thinking about service solutions
- Be able to analyze data and present findings
- Microsoft Suite of Applications, comfort with learning how to use Vanderlande management systems to extract data for analysis
Do you recognize yourself in this challenging profile? Are you looking for an internship in an organization that has been elected as “Best Employer” for years in a row? Please fill out the application form and upload your resume and cover letter. For more information, contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or contact Stef Alferink (Campus Recruiter) by phone: +31 (0)413 – 75 50 87.