Assignment type: Internship
Start date: As soon as possible
Assignment duration: 6 months
Desired study: Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance or related studies
Educational Level: Bachelor / Master
Description of the assignment
Would you like to have a global influence on reward policies and support a sustainable company growth? Be part of a highly motivated team of professionals? If the answer is “yes”, then look no further than Vanderlande!
We’ll give you the opportunity to
- Play a role supporting the implementation of the global rewards frameworks, communicating the global guidelines for local Compensation & Benefits policies.
- Add true value to Vanderlande as an ‘employer of choice’.
- Collaborate intensively with global stakeholders in HR and the business.
- Be part of a rapidly changing and fast-growing global company that consistently puts its’ people first.
Description of department
The Global Rewards discipline within Vanderlande is responsible for the global reward framework and its implementation in the countries. Its goal is to establish and maintain the Vanderlande global reward principles, keeping them aligned to a changing world.
Key to the rewards framework are:
- Work with the Total Rewards team on compensation and benefits key projects that align with TR strategies and initiatives (ex: Job Architecture project, Salary structures, policy review, global Total Reward processes etc.).
- Analyze data and develop reports to support decision-making and solutions, e.g., competitive salary and benefits, Job Architecture global job alignment, etc.
- Assist with documenting Total Reward processes (will include liaising with key stakeholders). Where applicable, contribute to process improvement review.
- Support the team in identifying ways to improve employee experience as it relates to TR interactions and processes.
- Contribute to the ongoing implementation/improvement of Compensation and Benefits projects.
- Create documents, templates, and resources as necessary to support compliance tracking and notification.
- Experience with MS Office with an emphasis on Excel and Word
- Experience with conducting quantitative research
- Attention to detail and creative thinking
- Able to manage your own time, priorities, and resources to achieve the desired outcome
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to work independently and you feel comfortable working as part of a virtual team
Do you recognize yourself in this challenging profile? Are you looking for an internship in an organization that has been elected as “Best Employer” for years in a row? Please fill out the application form and upload your resume and cover letter. For more information, contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or contact Stef Alferink (Campus Recruiter) by phone: +31 (0)413 – 75 50 87.