The IT Service Manager is an operational and tactical management role, responsible for the execution of the Vanderlande IT Services at Jeddah King Abdulaziz International Airport (KAIA).
The purpose of the IT Service Manager is to manage the full life-cycle of IT services at Jeddah KAIA and develop new opportunities for Vanderlande.
The IT Service Manager is responsible for the delivery of high-quality services, achieving high customer satisfaction ratings, developing long-term relationships and continuously seeking new opportunities for Vanderlande. Demonstrating a passion for complex IT Integration and the Airport/Baggage industry using strong analytical and communication skills to achieve the desired results.
- University degree in a relevant IT/Computer Science related subject
- ITIL Foundation
- Preferred: ITIL SO/ST and/or Service Management modules
- Between 5 to 10 years work experience including Database Systems Mgt.
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing and leading teams
- Customer facing roles, in environments with complex IT systems
- Preferred experience in Logistic processes and Logistics automation
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritise
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
Develop Service Operations:
- Develop the team: Act as coach/mentor to develop team capabilities.
- Develop the governance structure: Review and develop the existing internal and external business network and escalation models
- Build the processes: establish end to end ITIL processes for the IT service, based on a local and remote support organization, based on customer requirements & Vanderlande standards.
- Maintain the Baggage IT solution: Ensure a fit for purpose service operation maximising team empowerment for the full systems covering hardware, infrastructure and application stack.
- Liaise with the customer on operational and/or tactical level, contract execution (SLA’s), governance and escalation model
- Ensure 24*7 Support on Applications, Middleware, Industrial Control and related infrastructure
- Incident, Problem and Change Management for the baggage IT Services
- Coordinate and manage the required support from the Vanderlande Global Competence Centers (Global Controls Service Desk, Software Development Center, IT Infrastructure team)
- Manage the execution of change following best practice for test, release and deployment
- Ensure security compliance in alignment with customer requirements.