You are responsible to stabilize and optimize IT finance application processes and services. These concern the ERP system (JD Edwards) and related finance applications. You ensure continuous availability and systems operating as designed in a secured way. You do this by providing services, initiating improvements, implement automation and make sure we stay current.
Main responsibility in your role is to investigate and solve incidents and answer questions from (key) users. Executing service requests, identifying and solving problems, monitoring of integrations and implementing version upgrades and releases. In your role it is important to be able to understand the functional processes, so you can solve functional issues with a technical root cause.
In your role you will be working closely together with end- and key users, but also with IT specialist and architects within the Business Information Systems team. Also you will be in close contact with suppliers regarding incidents, improvements, upgrades and releases.
- Solving incidents and answering questions from (key) users.
- Executing service requests raised by (end) users.
- Identify problems and initiate improvements to solve problems. E.g. by implementing changes.
- Investigate possibilities for process automation and monitoring.
- Monitor integrations.
- Implement version upgrades and releases together with IT specialist, architects and suppliers.
The department Corporate IT consists of 8 teams who are responsible for the development and maintenance of the infrastructure and the IT applications, which are separated in sub teams. The team BIS Operations (Business Information Systems Operations) consists of 10 IT specialists and is responsible for the stability, maintenance and optimization of multiple business applications.
The department is responsible for the business applications worldwide of Vanderlande for the departments Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance, Service and Human Resources.
- A degree in a relevant technical or business field with affinity for IT.
- Experience with JD Edwards in general or JD Edwards Finance module is a pre.
- Able to find root causes of issues and to solve these issues.
- You are a team player.
- Structured and precise.
- Good communication skills.
- You are fluent in English (both spoken and written).
- Work experience in an international environment is a pre.