Ready to take our service delivery team to a next level? Are you customer oriented? Ready to make an impact for both our organization and our customers? Please keep on reading….
You will be responsible for all IT service solutioning and delivery management activities for a selection of our customers (typically 2-5 customers; depending on size and complexity).
You work closely together with the Service contract manager, who is budget responsible for a service contract. In collaboration with potential onsite and remote teams (both 3rd party and Vanderlande support groups) you will ensure the delivery of day to day operations, supporting the end to end life cycle of IT services for production and test systems which are mission critical for your customers (eg Warehouse management and controls systems, software functional module controllers, Servers, Clients, Databases, PLCs, IPC’s and critical customer and 3d party interfaces).
Your day to day activities will consist out of:
- Delivery of IT services for the customers in your portfolio
- manage all internal and external stakeholders and departments, manage risk, issue and expectations
- corrective support on (major) incidents, problems, changes and manage the lifecycle of the IT Systems
- drive service and systems improvements and identify improvement opportunities for our customers
- Support sales in winning new projects
You are not afraid to stand up and back your own ideas. Your commitment to a seamless customer experience is what drives you!
As IT Service Delivery Manager you are a team player with a positive, energetic attitude and work ethic and have a strong customer focus with an ambitious drive for continuous improvements.
- You are a excellent communicator who can develop long term business relationships and/or networks, combining your “soft” and “hard” skills to achieve results without having the hierarchical responsibility for the teams;
- Commercially aware, understand and able to manage risks, drive to identify and pursue opportunities;
- You perform well under pressure (escalations, major incidents), set priorities and manage time effectively;
- You have finished at minimum (and preferably relevant) bachelor degree;
- You have good communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- You have at least 3 years of relevant IT project or service management experience within business-critical IT environments (no IT workplace/office automation); preferably client facing towards an external customer
- Knowledge of IT Service Management processes (ITIL, BISL, ASL or other) preferably on Intermediate level and software development knowledge is preferred;
- Ability to travel 5%
What we offer
In the challenging and responsible position of IT Service Delivery Manager, you will have the chance to make a significant contribution to industry-leading projects and be connected to our dedicated people and customers. We offer a position in an informal, international and professional working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development. By joining our profitable and growing company you will be able to reach your goals and focus on your future.
This position offers a competitive salary range of €4600 to €6800 gross per month. Through exceeding performance expectations, you even have the possibility to grow outside this scale.
- On top of your fixed salary, you will receive the following secondary benefits:
- 40 vacation days (20 statutory days and a flexible budget worth 20 days).
- Health budget worth of €300,-
- Flexible working hours.
- A hybrid workplace (40% working from home and 60% in the office).
- Commuting allowance, including full reimbursement of travel by public transport.
- Working from home allowance.
- Collective pension scheme and discount on health insurance.
- On-site company health centers with a gym, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
- Vanderlande Academy and training facilities to boost your skills.
- A variety in Vanderlande Network communities and initiatives.
- And a great company restaurant and coffee bar with barista.
Within Vanderlande, the Customer Centre Warehousing Solutions International (CC WS INT) is active throughout the world, you are part of the IT Services department. The department consists of IT service consultancy, IT architecture, IT project management and IT service management who work together to make sure IT systems and services are fit-for-purpose and available around the clock for our customers to use.
Our customers are increasingly recognizing the importance of IT services throughout the life cycle of a system. Our Material handling solutions are evolving in size and complexity, increasingly productized and become more modular on all levels (equipment, software and IT hardware), which leads to a growing importance of our IT services.
If you want to take on this demanding challenge in a dynamic environment, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and motivation letter. For more information contact Juliëtte van Kraaij, Recruiter via email@example.com
Diversity & Inclusion
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.