Would you like to progress your career in a dynamic team that is key to the success of the organization?
We’ll give you the opportunity to work in an international environment with a team of talented and dedicated people. You will be in a position where you can improve your repeating daily work processes, to better support the Global Supply Chain and enhance the overall item masterdata quality.
Item Master Data Management is organized within the Global Supply Chain Control Tower and part of the Global Supply Chain organization.
Key to a smooth Ordering and Sourcing process is the management of item masterdata. The ERP system (JD Edwards) heavily relies on the accuracy and completeness of item masterdata in order to steer the supply network of Vanderlande. In this role you will be responsible for the proactive inquiry, monitoring and maintenance of item masterdata, such as leadtimes, prices, minimum order quantities, safety stocks. Analyzing huge amount of data, making the right interpretations and being able to set the right priorities in a complex data environment are important for success. During the inquiry of data you are in close contact with Sourcing Managers, Operational Buyers, Supply Chain Planners and Suppliers. In addition, you will be occasionally involved in placing Purchase Orders and handling exceptions in the Purchase Order process.
Due to the fast-growing organization and amount of data that needs to be managed you will play an important role in further developing the process and tooling that will support you in your tasks. This requires a conceptual approach on the one hand and a detailed, accurate execution on the other hand. In a fast-growing, complex international environment we focus on one way of working, by optimizing and embedding our processes through further digitalization and automation.
Your qualifications and skills
If you’re an enthusiastic and experienced Item Master Data Administrator, you will excel at:
- Accuracy in your work and systematic thinking in routine tasks and data quality improvements
- Improving processes and tooling from conceptual design to detailed execution
- Your interpersonal and communication skills, you are able to build relationships based on trust, persuasiveness and impact
- Analytical skills, you have the ability to quickly adapt to changes in processes, people and organizational needs
- Teamwork, aiming for quality, but with respect for local cultures. You ensure that your colleagues can depend on a steady, high-quality data management process, by taking initiative and keeping the overview
You should have:
- At least 2+ years relevant working experience, preferably in product- or parts Item Masterdata
- Experience performing (Master) Data administration in IT applications for product data management
- Excellent skills in relational databases and/or advanced capabilities of Excel
- Good verbal and written command of the English language
Vanderlande is the global leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. In this world of technology, we believe in people – especially those who are totally dedicated, customer-driven and keen to continue learning throughout their career.
This is embraced by our Vanderlande Academy and International Talent Development programmes, with over 800 courses conducted every year. The focus is on freedom while being trusted to deliver, and this is one of the reasons why we received the highest rating of three stars in the Best Employer survey (The Netherlands).
If you’re ambitious and take your long-term career seriously, then please contact us to explore this global opportunity to join a company at the top of its game. For more information or to apply for this challenging position, please visit careers.vanderlande.com