Service Technician II will be performing maintenance duties and reactive calls to Material handling System to ensure productivity and output, equipment asset availability, health & safety compliance, quality. Not limited to: Troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains machinery and electrical equipment such as motors, electrical circuits, ATR systems, baggage handling equipment and conveyor systems in accordance with diagrams, electrical drawings, operational manuals, and manufacturer’s specifications using hand tools and precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Diploma or Higher (Electrical/Electromechanical)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Electro-mechanical or electrical maintenance
- Requires understanding of electrical and mechanical drawings/prints
- Minimum 2 years of material handling experience (Preferable)
- Minimum 1 year CMMS experience.
- Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Basic knowledge of controls (PLC, PC) systems.
- Must be able to attain and sustain an Airport ID Badge