Would you like to progress your career in a dynamic, rewarding and market-leading environment? If the answer is “yes”, then look no further than Vanderlande!
As a Project Planner, you will be responsible for planning all project activities.
You will clearly set out decision moments and turnaround times for and with all of the disciplines involved in a project. You will set up a project schedule, which ensures that opportunities and threats are identified in a timely manner. Armed with your information and reports, project managers, project leaders and subcontractors and their teams will be in a position to set or adjust their course promptly, wherever they are in the world.
You will play a central role in the project(s) in which you are involved.
You will report to project management and be required to produce weekly project reports. You will be part of the Warehousing team that handles Vanderlande’s largest and most complex Warehousing projects. You will set priorities, identify problems and take the steps necessary to resolve them in cooperation with the multidisciplinary Project team(s).
You will be involved in every phase of a project: from sales, engineering, supply and shipping to the installation, commissioning and testing of systems. As a project planner, you will work intensively with other disciplines, such as sales, project management, project engineering and the supply chain. You and your team will ensure that Vanderlande’s largest and most complicated projects are completed successfully.
The branch XXL Projects is part of the business unit Warehouse Automation (W). The branch handles typical sales and transition phases, as well as the execution of very large Warehousing projects in various parts of the world.
Your qualifications and skills
If you’re an enthusiastic and an analytical Project Planner you will excel at:
- Effectively translating the scope of a project into an overall project plan;
- Identifying the critical path in a project plan and the corresponding opportunities and risks;
- Coordinating a project plan with the customer and subcontractors, so that an integrated project plan is achieved;
- Liaising with all of the internal and external parties involved in a project;
- Reporting on the progress being made with a project to the relevant Project Manager;
- Analyzing and giving solicited and unsolicited advice on overall project plans;
- Preparing complex plans in consultation with project team members, subcontractors, suppliers, customers and stakeholders;
- Producing project progress reports;
- If required, promptly delivering a detailed plan to internal stakeholders;
- Producing what-if analyses and alternative project plans;
- Preparing improvement proposals in relation to a project plan.
You should have:
- A recent Master education in a technical field of education;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise at different levels, involving people and convincing them of the importance of sharing information in order to identify and maintain common project interests;
- The ability to work under (time) pressure and set priorities appropriately;
- A flexible and creative mindset.
- Ambition to travel (20% appr.)
- Ambition to work abroad for a longer period of time
If you want to take on this exciting challenge, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and motivation letter. For more information contact Jasper Pijnenburg, Recruiter on 0413-494408.