What will you be doing?
Your primary responsibility is to coordinate all the activities around service Projects (Retrofit, Modifications and Revisions). This includes Sales, specifications, execution (installation) and Service take over.
You will work on several projects simultaneously and functionally report to the Group Leader Service Projects APS. Due to the dynamic and multi-disciplinary environment, you will work and align with internal project-team members (managers, project engineers, sales engineering, R&D, HLC, IT, buyers) and external parties (customers, subcontractors, engineering companies). In this role, you will represent the interests of your "Service Project" in a highly demanding multi-disciplinary project environment. You will be responsible to achieve the best overall project result for both Vanderlande and the customer, while considering planning, quality, and costs as well.
- Management of RMR Service Projects, from sales to hand over towards customer (integrated Sales Engineering and Project Management) focusing on both customer satisfaction and financial performance.
- Supports Key Account & Service manager to come to a winning strategy and leads RMR developments in Regions/Branches/Major Accounts.
- Responsible for the performance of RMR project execution (financially, planning and customer satisfaction).
- Escalation and single point of contact for internal as well as external stakeholders for operational and technical issues.
- Development and further professionalization way of working of RMR in regions of the Service Projects team.
- Align processes and WOW with other relevant parties within Vanderlande.
- Responsible for health, safety and environment on site.
What do we ask from you?
- Higher level technical/business education. (Bachelor degree).
- We are open to starters as well as medium level experienced candidates.
- Ability to move the project team to the next level in order to deliver project with a satisfied customer.
- Experienced in working in matrix organizations with combined hierarchical and functional reporting lines.
- Affinity with controls and IT is recommended.
- Experienced in working in an internal organization where managing remote operations is part of normal business.
- Leadership flexibility in working with different cultures with regions with different maturity levels.
- Focus on both qualitative and quantitative performance of operations
- Background in automated handling systems, the capital goods industry and/or system integration business. Understands business criticality of the systems.
Your personal characteristics
- Excellent verbal and oral skills in English language and preferably in Dutch
- Experience in line management and teambuilding
- Strong customer focus and service oriented attitude
- Accurate, systematic, solution and result-oriented
- Persuasiveness and able to convince in a constructive manner
- Strong organizational skills, able to set priorities, helicopter view
- Willing to travel worldwide (on average 20% of your time)
What we offer
In the challenging and responsible position of Junior Service Project Manager, you will have the chance to make a significant contribution to industry-leading projects and be connected to our dedicated people and customers. We offer a position in an informal, international and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development. By joining our profitable and growing company you will be able to reach your goals and focus on your future.
This position offers a competitive salary range of €3.079,00 (Bachelor degree starter) to €3.424,00 (Master degree starter) per month (excluding 8% holiday allowance). Through exceeding performance expectations, you even have the possibility to grow outside this scale.
On top of your fixed salary you’ll receive the following secondary benefits:
- 40 vacation days (20 statutory days and a flexible budget worth 20 days).
- Flexible working hours.
- A hybrid workplace (40% working from home and 60% in the office).
- Commuting allowance, including full reimbursement of travel by public transport.
- Working from home allowance.
- Collective pension scheme and discount on additional health insurance.
- On-site company health centers with a gym, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
- Vanderlande Academy and training facilities to boost your skills.
- A variety in Vanderlande Network communities and initiatives.
- And a great company restaurant and coffee bar with barista.
If the role of Junior Service Project Manager appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and covering letter.
For more information on the position, please contact Stef Alferink (Recruiter) via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversity & Inclusion
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.