• Minimum of 4 years experience in a drafting or similar related role
• Experience using AutoCAD with the ability to draw and visualize in 3D
• Must have experience multitasking to handle multiple drawings and tasks
• Must be willing and able to travel 25%
• Knowledge of Autodesk Navisworks
• Good Knowledge of ACAD External References
• Experience in the baggage handling industry or industrial conveyors.
• Knowledge of Drafting Standards
• Ability to work effectively in team environment incorporating engineering, sales, and management functions.
• Ability to learn new technical skills involved in maintaining or improving the Layout process and take direction from supervising engineers
• Ability to read and understand Architectural, Mechanical & Structural Drawings.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to accurately judge time to complete on CAD projects.
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.