Lead Frontend Developer
As a lead Front end developer you are the lead developer within an agile team. You will get a handoff of the UX design from the UX team. This design is evaluated by you and translated into concept implementations of styling and interaction. Before, during and after this handoff you iterate together with the UX team based on the (im)possibilities you perceive. You are able to identify the attention areas and to explain these to all stakeholders. Together with the product owner you are responsible for the product backlog refinement. In short, you are able to kickstart the team by putting down the front end framework as a basis for current and future front end development, sharing your knowledge within the development team and intensely cooperating with the UX team.
Your qualifications and skills
If you’re an enthusiastic, experienced, result-driven and versatile senior front end developer with a hands-on attitude, you will excel at:
- Leading the software team in implementing the front end of our platform software
- Acting as a knowledge holder on Front end implementation
- Taking part in an Agile (Scrum or Kanban) team
- Maintaining the product backlog together with the Product Owner
- Providing support within the team as a committed team player
- Taking part in continuous improvement through sharing of knowledge and improvement points within the team
You should also have the following qualifications / have a working knowledge of:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience as a senior developer within a UX team
- HTML 5, CSS and SASS
- RESTful services and APIs
- Knowledge of Storybook, yarn, ngRx, RxJS is an advantage
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration is an advantage
- Experience with Requirements Management, Change Management, Version Control and Test management tools is an advantage
- The Agile methodology, including Scrum and Kanban
- Both oral and written English. Dutch is an advantage
in the challenging and responsible position of a Lead Frontend Developer, you will contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as 'Top Employer' and 'Best Employer' for several years in a row.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for professional development besides your primary salary you will receive the following secondary conditions:
· 27 days of vacation & 13 ADV days
· Flexible working hours
· Commuting allowance
· Travel and Accommodation regulations
· Pension scheme and group discount on insurances as healthcare, car and WGA
. Participation in our Health Care project e.g. training facility
If you want to take on this demanding challenge, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and motivation letter.
For more information contact Annelieke van der Poel, Recruiter +31413494599.