As Learning Content Developer you are responsible for the design and development of innovative learning solutions for Vanderlande employees worldwide. In Co-development with the Learning Consultant, responsible for scope and learning solutions, it is your challenge to develop the needed learning solution. These learning solutions could for example be a (Virtual) Classroom course, animation or web-based training. You will develop these solutions together with a Subject Matter Expert. Often an external supplier will be involved for the production of animations and web-based trainings. This roles reports to the Manager Learning solutions and is part of the Global Learning Solutions team. This multidisciplinary team works closely with our Academy colleagues overseas, HR colleagues, Subject Matter Experts and a large variety of trainers in- and outside the Vanderlande.
Your main tasks are:
- In a Co-development with the Learning Consultant develop the needed learning solution.
- Develop interactive, educational and engaging scripts, visuals and eventually (online) courses.
- Develop E-learnings using authoring tools, like Articulate Storyline and/or Adobe.
- Work closely together with external suppliers.
- Develop instructor led courses based upon the Vanderlande Academy course structure.
- Incorporate various digital media solutions when developing digital learning solutions (i.e. 360 video).
- Align the scope with the design and the development progress with the involved learning consultant.
- Maintain and/or adjust existing (online) courses based upon quality guidelines, evaluation results and reported issues.
- Work closely together with internal and external subject matter experts or internal trainers while developing (online) courses.
- Project Manage the development in terms of activities and resources, in such a way that the deadline is met.
Vanderlande is a very successful company and global market leader in Material Handling Systems. This success creates challenges such as ensuring that the development of the capabilities of our employees keeps up with the rapid growth of the organization. We are currently in the process of strengthening our Academy organization globally.
The Vanderlande Academy is part of the Global Talent & Learning COE.
To be successful as Learning Content Developer you must have a good understanding of the way people learn and how this can be translated into (mainly technical) learning solutions. Your passion lies with hands on development and have gained knowledge and experience in instructional design principals, working with various authoring tools and various digital media. You are structured , analytical and a team player. You prosper in a dynamic technical environment.
- Proven ability to think and work on bachelor level.
- Proven skills and knowledge in learning and development.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working as a learning course developer and in a similar complex and international technical environment.
- Preferably experience in working with e-learning tools such as Articulate Storyline and/or Adobe as well as digital media editing tools.
- Able to work independently as well as working efficiently with team members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Proven ability in Project management skills.
In the challenging and responsible function of Learning Course Developer you will have the opportunity to make a major contribution to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization that for years has been selected as one of the 'Top Employers'
Do you recognize yourself in this challenging profile of Learning Content Developer? Please apply now by filling in the application form and upload your CV and motivation letter.