The Lifecycle Services Manager APAC is responsible for all Lifecycle Services activities within the APAC Customer Centre. Operationally this role will cover all contract management, site-based services (SBS), visited services, refurbishment, and hotline services. The role also has responsibility for service sales including sales efforts during Project sales phase, refurbishments, 3rd party sales, spare part etc. The Lifecycle Services Manager APAC is part of the APAC Regional Management Team and reports to the Executive Managing Director APS APAC.
- Manage the entire LCS Team across the APAC region performing a wide variety of interrelated multidisciplinary service activities.
- Develop and pursue profitable business leads to achieve planned order intake and profit levels for LCS services contracts and refurbishment Projects.
- Develop and execute a 5 Year APAC LCS plan in alignment with the global service strategy and APAC overall strategy.
- Develop a LCS team that excels at customer satisfaction.
- Develop relationships with executive management in the market and decision makers of the customers.
- Build long lasting relationships with our customers through understanding their business needs and becoming a trusted partner.
- Be entrepreneurial in your ways of working to ensure we are always working at the optimum level and adding value to our customers business
- Engage in successful implementation of the global service strategy and bring value to global discussions on the future direction of LCS.
Your qualifications and skills
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical capability.
- Proven leadership and experience in developing people and teams.
- Strong negotiator with drive for results.
- Entrepreneurial mindset that can bring new ways of working to drive efficiency and value add.
- Excellent communication skills, able to convince, collaborate and influence.
- Team player.
- Strong Asian and global cultural awareness and able to be successful in different (business) cultures.
- Minimum 10 years+ in role of Lifecycle Services in a combination of Airports, Warehouse and Parcel industry.
What you bring:
- A Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or similar Engineering discipline.
- Technical background and experience in baggage handling or material handling systems
- Local experience in delivery of (multiple) Lifecycle Services contract simultaneously.
- Experience at selling large scale LCS contracts and refurbishment projects.
- Proven track record in APAC.
- Demonstrated capability of developing a team
- Willingness to travel internationally (25-50%), based out of Hong Kong, Sydney, Singapore or Malaysia.
Fluent in written and verbal English / desirable is Mandarin or Cantonese language.