Would you like to progress your career in a dynamic, rewarding and market-leading environment? If the answer is “yes”, then look no further than Vanderlande!
Are you capable of retaining an overview and setting the right priorities? Would you like to work in a pragmatic, dynamic supply chain environment in which you are highly aware of quality, performance and results? Do you know what it takes to implement improvements across the globe?
We’ll give you the opportunity to:
- set up and define our way of working concerning logistical master data
- work with our inspiring and talented experts on defining & implementing logistical master data policies
- grow your network, broaden your experience and expand your horizons
- create an impact for our Global Supply Chain
- grow in your role as Logistical Master Data Specialist
As a Logistical Master Data Specialist you are the first contact person for our internal organization concerning logistical master data in use by Global Supply Chain (GSC) or impact of upcoming changes in this data for the GSC-processes. You will determine what the actual impact is and how to mitigate any impact on our day-to-day operations. You will adapt an autonomous role and liaise with all stakeholders and give guidance to our Indian colleagues in Pune on how to execute these changes in our ERP-system.
- Identify and analyze global data improvements based on business opportunities, audit results, improvement ideas and change requests
- Define IT-application and process requirements and create an accepted data architecture design with a clear impact on people, organization, processes and tooling.
- Maintain and monitor the master data business rules and be continuously aware of its impact on processes and IT applications
- Ensure a seamless set-up and maintenance of logistical master data against high quality standards
- Implement, monitor and maintain internal SLA’s with our main stakeholders (Supply Chain Centers)
- Maintain daily contact with the broader stakeholder community such as R&D, Quality Assurance and Spare Parts
- Bachelor degree in a the field of technology, Business Administration or IT and you have data flowing through your veins
- Minimal 2 years of relevant experience in a technical working environment or manufacturing industry
- You have a drive to win by being results orientated, creative and stress resistant team player
- You are able to plan and organize multiple questions and activities at the same time
- Knowledge of or interested in MDM applications, relational databases, scripting languages and/or advanced capabilities of MS Excel are a big advantage.
- Good command of English, both verbal and written
- Flexibility to travel internationally (appr. 10%)
In the challenging and responsible position of Logistical MD Specialist you'll have the chance to make a significant contribution to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. Our organization has been named for several years in a row as 'Top Employer' and 'Best Employer'. We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development.
As well as your fixed salary you'll receive the following secondary benefits:
- 27 days vacation & 13 ADV (working hours reduction) days
- Flexible working hours
- Training facilities
- Travel expenses
- Comprehensive travel and subsistence allowance
- Collective pension scheme and insurance facilities for healthcare, car, WGA (Return to Work Scheme for the Partially Disabled)
If the challenging profile of a Logistical MD Specialist appeals to you, apply now by filling in the application form and uploading your CV and cover letter. For more information about this vacancy, please contact Charlotte Rooseboom, Recruiter – 0413-493674