Are you able to organize, monitor and optimize the maintenance activities as a Maintenance Coordinator within our Service Support team responsible for Benelux customers? You have the ability to handle internal and external technical client issues in this responsible role. You will handle all preparation, coordination, reporting the follow-up of incidents and corrective service activities within a team of 5 Maintenance Coordinators. We are dedicated to developing ourselves as a true business partner for our customers; and we are looking for talented people to help us!
You will ensure that an effective line of communication is kept with the customer and internal organisation to ensure minimal disruption to customer operations and professional management of customer expectations. Good listening and verbal communications skills with the ability to interact effectively, is key! As well as technical affinity and proven written skills to produce clear work instructions and professional customer communication in writing.
As a Maintenance Coordinator you help our organization to improve the service operations and deliver high quality of work and reporting with an adequate follow up by a standard way of working. In doing this you are responsible for the following tasks:
- You plan, prepare, coordinate, organise and follow up all multidisciplinary preventive and corrective service activities and service projects;
- You organise all materials, tools, permits and the right competences for executing the service at the customer;
- You evaluate, improve and act as a backup for the maintenance planning, activities and follow ups;
- You communicate with the customer and other stakeholders in order to execute the work on schedule and in time;
- You ensure that the performance of the technical maintenance activities are according to the service contract and aligned with the requirements of the system;
- You inform, report and advice all inspection results to, and follow up with the customer;
- You capture all data in Dos Maximo; an ERP maintenance management system;
- You are able to collect continuous improvements initiatives and together with our continuous improvement team, you will translate the initiatives into an aligned and trained process.
Your qualifications and skills
Intermediate level education (MBO), preferably in a Technical direction:
- At least 3 years relevant working experience, preferably in a technical working environment;
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of databases and spreadsheets;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch as well as in English;
- Experience in logistics, postal sorting and baggage handling systems highly regarded;
- Experience with an ERP system and interested in further developing of our ERP system
Vanderlande is the global leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. In this world of technology, we believe in people – especially those who are totally dedicated, customer-driven and keen to continue learning throughout their career.
This is embraced by our Vanderlande Academy and International Talent Development programmes, with over 800 courses conducted every year. The focus is on freedom while being trusted to deliver, and this is one of the reasons why we received the highest rating of three stars in the Best Employer survey (The Netherlands).
If you’re ambitious and take your long-term career seriously, then please contact us to explore this opportunity to join a company at the top of its game. For more information or to apply for this challenging position, please visit careers.vanderlande.com
What we offer
In the challenging and responsible position of Maintenance Coordinator , you will have the chance to make a significant contribution to industry-leading projects and be connected to our dedicated people and customers. We offer a position in an informal, international and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development. By joining our profitable and growing company you will be able to reach your goals and focus on your future.
This position offers a competitive salary range of € 3.100,- to € 4.000,- gross per month (excluding 8% holiday allowance). Through exceeding performance expectations, you even have the possibility to grow outside this scale.
On top of your fixed salary you’ll receive the following secondary benefits:
40 vacation days (20 statutory days and a flexible budget worth 20 days).
Flexible working hours.
A hybrid workplace (40% working from home and 60% in the office).
A Health & Wellbeing budget worth €300,- per calendar year.
Commuting allowance, including full reimbursement of travel by public transport.
Working from home allowance.
Collective pension scheme and discount on additional health insurance.
On-site company health centres with a gym, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
Vanderlande Academy and training facilities to boost your skills.
A variety in Vanderlande Network communities and initiatives.
And a great company restaurant and coffee bar with barista.
If the role of Maintenance Coordinator appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and covering letter. For more information, please contact Chiel Janssen Recruiter – +31 413 494 102