Do you want to make an important contribution to the Site based service team and Maintenance /Spare Parts management? In a dynamic working environment at our Customer(Crocs) we are looking for an enthusiastic Maintenance Manager!
You will be responsible for managing the site based service teams and in the further development of the maintenance plan.
Are you the manager who enjoys working with people, customer, operational and maintenance plans in a technical environment, Then keep reading!
As a Maintenance Manager you will work in Crocs completely new mechanized warehouse built by Vanderlande in Dordrecht. In this role, as a local ambassador of Vanderlande you will be responsible for the General management of the local Maintenance crew, Operations and Maintenance, Customer Satisfaction and together with the Service contract/account manager for the execution of the Service Contract.
Therefore you are the linking pin between the site based service team, Vanderlande office, 3th parties and the customer. You are responsible for all operational and maintenance activities on-site, Spareparts management and managing the entire site-based team consisting of: shift leaders, service technicians, flow controllers and a maintenance coordinator.
Furthermore, within the position you will be in the lead for the further development of the preventive maintenance plan and locate improvement opportunities, make improvement plans and execute / distribute improvement plans.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Manage the site based maintenance crew (maintenance coordinator, Shift leaders, Service technicians, Flow controllers)
- Manage maintenance teams, shift schedules and ensure optimal man power & skills distribution
- Locate improvement opportunities, make improvement plan and execute / distribute improvement plan to ensure wider levels of competence and cover are developed
- Final responsibility for performance of maintenance and operations on specific site
- Improve performance of the Automated Handling system and the maintenance crew
- Continues communication with head office in the Netherlands and global O&M colleagues
- Methodologically analyzing and improving departmental processes, such as people development.
- Set-up and management responsibility for the site based service organization; staff, operations, quality, e.t.c.
- Manage and improve customer relation as site representative of Vanderlande Industries
- Will liaise with customer on the impact of maintenance on the delivery of day to day operations.
- Control and improve operations and maintenance methods
- Escalation management
- Spare parts management and optimization.
- HSE responsibility, Continuous focus on Health and Safety
- Risk & Opportunity Management
- Budget Management, cost control, warranty issues, focus on accounts receivables
- Customer Service contract
- Manage SLA’s as per contract and agreed with customers
- Working with Service Account/contract Managers or region to identify possible opportunities
- Continuous improvement initiatives planned and undertaken
- Change Management (mind set of teams, new processes, upskilling)
- Personal Management
- Subcontract management
This position offers a competitive salary range of €3.600 to €4.600 gross per month (excluding 8% holiday allowance). Through exceeding performance expectations, you even have the possibility to grow outside this scale.
Besides your fixed income you will receive the following secondary benefits:
- 40 leave days of which 20 are flexible to take, save or have paid out
- Commuting allowance
- Training opportunities
- Collective pension scheme and insurances for amongst others, medical expenses and WGA
- Flexible working hours
- In addition to good primary and secondary benefits we offer you the opportunity to be part of a growing global player
- Nice staff association that organizes many social activities such as days out, BBQ, sports etc
Do you recognize yourself in this challenging position as Maintenance Manager? Apply now by completing the application form and upload your CV and cover letter. For more information, please contact Jasper Pijnenburg (Recruiter), +31 413 49 44 08 .