Maintenance Development Manager
Vanderlande is the global market leader in baggage handling systems for airports, and sorting systems for parcel and postal services. Working within the Asset & Maintenance Strategy Team, the Maximo Scheduler will co-ordinate planned and corrective maintenance activities carried out by the Service Delivery Technicians.
- To effectively and efficiently schedule planned work for the Technicians, utilising the Maximo CMMS.
- Schedule and log all follow-on work arising from planned activities
- Continuously evaluate all asset information and communicate with our Strategic Partners to ensure it is kept up to date and that the actual equipment within the Terminal is accurately registered in Maximo.
- Encourage and motivate the maintenance team to adopt the Vanderlande way of working within the maintenance approach. Drive opening and closing work orders, adopt PCR codes and logging of full maintenance information required for analysis.
- Prepare weekly reporting to support the Technical teams in their delivery of maintenance
- Ensure consistency of approach and data capture across the site as well as alignment to best practices
- Proactively review the work allocations and take prompt actions where a priority job does not appear to have been actioned.
- Challenge actual hour bookings versus planned and ensure work orders are closed in a timely manner.
- Progressively review plant availability, work efficiency and work closure reports, extract learning and recycle findings into more effective and efficient work plans.
- Provide cover for other team members for sickness and holidays
- Responsibilities are not limited to Maximo and the Scheduler will be required to use other tools provided to assist in the planning and scheduling of work
Build Reputation with Customers
- Create effective and good working relationships with all departments to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded
Drive to Win
- Ensure all requests are dealt with efficiently, ensuring all duties are carried out in a timely and efficient manner
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the department and business
Every day better
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of policies and procedures as well as learning continuously and developing professional potential and ability
Safe Base & We Care
- Support a safe working environment within business development through championing and encouragement of a safety-first culture
- Technically competent in Planning with the Maximo Maintenance Management System
- Experience of working in FMGC, Logistics or Airport Handling systems
- The ability to use MS Excel to populate tables and reports