Mechanical Equipment & Tooling Expert in the Engineering Support Office
Do you enjoy working with many disciplines and departments towards standardizing products and solutions, creating efficient & effective engineering supporting doing projects more easily? Are you the Mechanical R&D Engineer and do you have knowledge of products, processes and tooling for standardization and optimization? Then apply now as Equipment & Tooling Expert within Vanderlande.
Within Engineering Support Office you are the colleague who is responsible to make engineering easier with standardized products in clever tooling. Together with mainly Sales, R&D, and Engineering, you are involved in which equipment should be standardised for the different businesses. Based on project experiences, standard concepts from Sales/Systems, and products from R&D, you translate this in clear application rules and standard components. You are the expert between all disciplines and departments gaining the knowledge from project to project and translate this into lessons learned. The scope is multidisciplinary, mainly mechanics, also affinity for EM and software is a pre. We expect you to focus on project needs as well as cost of execution and service.
We provide you the opportunity to:
- Be the design authority of key products in projects
- Translate the project needs into a technical standard components
- Participate in our challenging and multidisciplinary projects
- Improve standard solutions
- Work with different departments
- Work in the Warehousing market segment.
Job location is Veghel.
You’re part of the R&D team and plays an important role in the execution of projects to deliver total solutions to our customer.
You have an education on (HBO) Bachelor level in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics. Relevant experience in material handling is an advantage, however we warmly welcome young graduates to apply for this position.
Furthermore, you have/are:
- Proactive, pragmatic and interested in technology
- Able to operate easily in and over teams and departments
- Strong analytical mindset: you are able to analyse and structure highly diverse information into tangible solutions
- A multidisciplinary way of thinking (interfacing with electro-mechanical and software)
- Result oriented, creative and innovative;
- Self-confidence / independence and taking initiatives;
- Stress resistance;
- Fluent in both written and oral English.
- Willing to travel 5%
In the challenging and responsible position of Mechanical R&D Engineer you'll have the chance to make a significant contribution to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. Our organization has been named for several years in a row as 'Top Employer' and 'Best Employer'.
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development.
As well as your fixed salary, you'll receive the following secondary benefits:
- 27 days of vacation & 13 ADV (working hours reduction) days
- Flexible working hours
- Training facilities
- Travel expenses
- Collective pension scheme and insurance facilities for healthcare, car, WGA (Return to Work Scheme for the Partially Disabled) etc.
If the challenging profile of Mechanical R&D Engineer appeals to you, apply now by filling in the application form and uploading your CV and cover letter.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Eric Everstijn (recruiter) on +31413495288