Tasks and responsibilities
- Focused on Improving, Optimizing and Maintaining our standard product portfolio by using 3D modelling.
- Create a product concept and a design by 3D modelling
- Keeping our product information up to date.
- Solution realization and testing.
- Release designs and documentation for production with a quality mindset.
- Supporting internal customers by answering their technical questions like supply chain, Sales, Service, and project engineering.
- You are responsible for the mitigation of design risks.
- Contribute to the development of your technical domain.
- You must have a bachelor or master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- You must have relevant working experience of 5-8 years in the industry and a strong interest in mechanics, problem-solving, production techniques and machinery.
- You must have experience with 3D CAD by using SolidWorks & should be able to understand & create a bill of material (BOM).
- You must have good knowledge of machine design & machine components.
- You must have an understanding of manufacturing processes & their limitations
- You must have an understanding of the variety of fasteners.
- You must have an understanding of Safety regulations/ standards.
- You are an entrepreneur, eager to learn and want to improve every day, the drive to win.
- You have excellent communication skills and are a good team player across multidisciplinary teams.
- Good command of English.