Network Support Specialist
- Ensure to close the tickets in adhere SLA Time
- Providing Guidance to L2 team to process the Tickets
- Adhere the Compliance & Quality on Tickets
- Working with different regions of clients for day to day Network issues
- Working on medium/Major Network Projects
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills
- Strong Written and oral communication skills.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Strong understanding of network systems, including: Routing, Switching, Wireless, VPN, Load Balancing, Firewalls, SDWAN, WAN Optimization, Policy-based routing, Virtual route forwarding, Datacenter technologies, Disaster Recovery, Scripting, MPLS, DNS, IP Address Management, and NTP
- Strong precise understanding with Hands-on Experience on the Network Switching-Routing, Wireless Technologies
- Switching Technology: Knowledge of VLANS, VTP, ISL, 802.1Q, Ether-Channel, STP, RSTP, MST, PVST, Gateway Redundancy Protocols, Stacking, Switch Security, SPAN, RSPAN, and QoS.
- Wireless Technology: Cisco Wireless Controllers, AP (Lightweight and Autonomous), FlexConnect, HA/SSO
- Nexus Switches:
VPC, FEX, VDC, OTV, VxLAN, FCoE, Fiber Channel
Hands on experience on Cisco 1900, 29xx, 35xx, 37xx, 38xx, 45xx, 65xx series switches; NEXUS 9K, 7K, 5K, 2K; Cisco WLCs: 3650, 5760, 3850, 25xx, 55xx, 8500 series and WISM2; Cisco APs: Aironet 1142, 1242, 1815, 1830, 1850, 2602, 27xx, 2800, 3800, 9xxx series, Meraki.
- Routing protocols such as EIGRP, BGP, RIPv2, OSPF, PFRv3 and Static routing protocols while using IPSLA Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Cisco ASA Firewall with working knowledge of DMZ design and security best practices.
- Expert in troubleshooting complex Firewall technology related issues.
- Excellent working knowledge of TCP/IP, Wireshark and other networking protocols.
- Customer facing experience is mandatory.
- CCNP in Routing Switching and Aruba Certified Switching Professional (ACSP) is desired.