Are you an experienced service technician and are you currently already working in the Netherlands? Or would you like to work and live in the Netherlands? Then at Vanderlande we have a great opportunity to work at a TOP employer in a challenging technically and dynamic working environment!
Your work Location
We are looking for Service Technicians at various locations in the Netherlands, who will become part of our permanent maintenance team at the customer's site.
We are currently looking for new colleagues for the locations: Zaltbommel (DHL), Dordrecht (Crocs), Venlo (Arrow) & Zaandam (Albert Heijn).
The Service Technician is responsible for carrying out corrective and preventive work on the Vanderlande system. The position of Service Technician has the following core tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensuring the top condition of the various installations;
- Responsible for performing malfunction and maintenance work as well as carrying out preventive and periodic maintenance, in collaboration with colleagues / customer;
- Resolving mechanical, electrical and sometimes control technical faults;
- Working in shifts;
- Keeping track of work in the maintenance management system;
- You are the link between the site and Vanderlande's office staff.
In the position of onsite Service Technician you make an important contribution to customer satisfaction, whereby the continuity of the customer process is central. You therefore have an enthusiastic and proactive attitude and are flexible.
- Education MBO 3/4, direction Electrical engineering, Industrial automation or Mechatronics;
- Experience with mechanical and/or electrical maintenance work;
- You have experience with finding and solving system errors;
- Good command of English language and ;
- Affinity with controls technology;
- Enthusiastic, accurate and independent working method;
- Willing to attend courses or training.
What we offer
In the challenging and responsible position of Service Technician, you will have the opportunity to make an important contribution to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande. An organization that has been voted 'Top Employer' and 'Best Employer' for years in a row. We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with plenty of room to develop yourself. In addition to your fixed income, you will receive the following secondary employment conditions:
- 27 vacation days & 13 ADV days;
- shift allowance 15%;
- Training opportunities;
- Travel allowance;
- Collective pension scheme and insurance for, among other things, medical expenses and WGA.
Do you recognize yourself in this challenging profile of Service Technician? Apply now by filling in the application form and uploading your CV. For more information regarding this position, please contact Ralph Jonker (Recruiter) +31 413 494 559