· Process the engineer to order (ETO) specifications.
· Collaborate with sourcing on new items and where to purchase from.
· Managing open order messages and translating these into purchase orders.
· Process procured engineering specifications to purchase orders.
· Coordinating and monitoring the internal order approval process.
· Monitoring and entering order acknowledgements.
· Entering and maintaining supplier and item (master) data in ERP system.
· Expedite and follow up with Open Orders based on Equipment Delivery Program (EDP) dates.
· Report status of the Open Orders to Supply Chain Coordinators
· If required find alternative or solutions to delay, backlog, etc.
· Coordinating resolutions to questions from suppliers or quality issues.
· Coordinating resolutions to receiving and payment issues.
· Measuring and monitoring of supplier performance.
Item masterdata administrative support as and when required.