Required Education and Experience:
- Forklift certification
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Painting experience
- Must be able to communicate with others
- Must be able to follow and understand instructions
- Ability to work Safe and knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a team player
- Ability to read, understand, and follow blueprints
- Attention to detail
- Must have a strong willingness to learn
- Must be able to work with little supervision
- Must monitor and maintain quality
- Must be able to identify process improvement
- Must be able to operate technical equipment
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
The work environment/physical requirements described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Employee will be subject to warehouse environment, cold temperatures of 40 degrees , and will be required to wear jacket. Noise levels of 90 decibels can be reached at certain times. Can be exposed to fumes or airborne particles while in manufacturing environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.