Project Planner, North Sydney to provide effective project planning across all business functions from sales, procurement, warehouse, resourcing, implementation, delivery, and evaluation of major $M Material Handling & Warehouse Automation Projects. You will report to the Operations Director and Project Managers and have full responsibility to co-ordinate with all Australian / International business units to plan, schedule, convey, deliver, update and enter project data into companies project planning systems – JD Edwards Primavera and MS Project.
- Develop and implement an effective Project Plan.
- Monitor, record, and improve project planning / delivery.
- Ensure that all data is accurate and entered the planning systems.
- Forecast material and labour project demand.
- Ensure all projects meet Budget, COS, and Profit targets.
- Maintain accurate records and provide timely internal / external reports.
- Communicate and support the team across all business units.
- Lead and participate in project planning meetings.
Essential Qualifications / Experience
- 3- 5 Years project planning of automation / industrial projects
- Project Planning with JD Edwards / Primavera or Similar
- Electrical / Mechanical or Industrial Degree (Desirable)
- Strong English written / oral / People Handling Skills
- Preferred Project Management Qualification – PMBOK, Prince2 or similar
- Full Australian Working Rights
Global Warehouse Automation Leaders who write, design, provide equipment and manage the installation / upgrade of $m Tier 1 Automation Projects. Provide support and maintain picking, sorting, packing and transport robots / machines for Australia’s largest specialty fashion, food, beverage and consumer products Wholesale, Retail, and eCommerce companies. Apply Now Please call John Hunt 0412 266 770 for a confidential chat.