Power BI Administrator/Developer
Are you looking for a new (technical) challenge? And do you want to be part of an exciting data transition? Come join us as an Analytical Developer!
As a Power BI Developer you’ll become part of Vanderlande’s growing Central Analytics department. Our director reports directly to the CFO of Vanderlande. While being part of the finance organization, our focus is much broader than that. Our Portfolio Management Board consists of leadership from Sales, HR, Supply, etc. Data is a very important asset within Vanderlande that is used to improve our internal processes and deliver the right customer solutions among other things. Hence, we’ll be growing the department further and taking these capabilities to the next level.
Data is currently in the spotlight at Vanderlande. A large board-level driven change program has been set up to become a data driven organization. This is an ideal time to come aboard and make your mark on a company that provides baggage handling systems for 600 airports around the globe and automates the warehouses and sorting centres of the world’s leading parcel and e-commerce businesses.
As a Power BI Developer you will be responsible for:
- Developing, deploying, and operating analytical solutions on Microsoft Power BI
- Support internal and external stakeholders with designing and implementing the solutions
- Continuously improving the Power BI platform
- Managing our Power BI resources
- Staying up to date with new developments within Power BI
- Participating and contributing to the Power BI community
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science or other technical fields of study
- Passion for data and highly motivated to learn and improve
- Proficient level of entrepreneurship: motivated to explore new opportunities which contribute to the data and analytics strategy
- You have good analytical skills and understand business, technical and data needs, collect functional and non-functional requirements and translate these into technical implementations.
- You understand agile methodologies and have experience working in agile teams
- You are motivated by a dynamic work environment and are comfortable with change
- You have experience with BI solutions like Power BI, Qlik Sense or Tableau