Power Platform Architect
As a member of the IT collaboration team, you act as a Power Platform developer.
Your main focus will be to design, develop, host and maintain Workflow applications in Microsoft PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agents. Besides that you will also be responsible for developing web solutions to support the internal organization.
In your day-to-day work you will work closely together with the developers and application owners within the team and you are able to define work for external developers who work for Vanderlande.
- Strong understanding of the Power Platform (Dataverse, Model Driven / Canvas / Portal Apps, Power Automate Flows).
- Hand-on experience with building Power Platform solutions
- Experience with building custom connectors
- Experience with usage and setting up Center of Excellence toolkit
- Experience with setting up ALM for Power Platform solutions.
- You take ownership and have the drive to get things done, speak directly with the business users
- Direct align with the business and gather business requirements
- Translates requirements into solutions and can decide which Power Platform solution will suits best (Model driven vs Canvas vs Portal).
- Is able to explain all architectural decision to all stakeholders.
- Have the ability to think “outside the box”
- Eager to learn and is up to date with latest updates on Power Platform, Azure
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Design, build and test the solutions
- Configure and maintain ALM for releasing solutions
- Monitor CoE Toolkit and act on apps/flows/actions which doesn't comply with Vanderlande guidelines
- Support business and organization with Power Platform related questions