Are you a hands-on project manager, with proven experience on implementing improvement projects and performing stakeholder management in an international business environment? And do you have the knowledge, interest and skills to also work on the (technical) improvement content while keeping the projects on track? If so, this is the right role for you!
As Process Improvement Manager, your key objective is to continuously improve the business performance and thereby actively contributing to the yearly goals and targets in line with Vanderlande’s Product Groups (PG) strategy.
In practice this means that you analyze, initiate, execute and embed business improvements on our improvement focus areas: Being predictable, reliable and flexible in delivering, Managing for compliance of our solutions and Supporting the Customer Centers (CC’s) from sales to service, being the trustworthy and knowledgeable partner. By doing so you are not only managing action lists and schedules, but you also offer hands-on support to the involved people and teams to speed thing up.
Context of position
You will become part of the Product Group Development team of the Product Groups, located within Vanderlande’s Business Unit Warehouse Solutions (BU WS) and you report to the Director Product Groups. The Product Groups are responsible for globally delivering and implementing standardized products to projects in all market segments. Key activities include new product deployment, engineering, product delivery, support, sales, production and supply chain. BU WS is the fast-growing part of Vanderlande in the food market, Fashion, E-commerce and Parcel.
· Manage pro-active the people, content and planning of the improvements in your scope
· Deliver hands-on support on the content of improvement projects to speed thing up
· Embed improvements structurally on product, process and organizational level
· Perform data analyses to substantiate findings, opportunities, improvements and solutions with figures and facts
· Master degree in a technical / technical business area
· At least 5 years of project management experience within the industry
· Relevant experience on people, product and process improvements
· Preferably PROSCI Change management experience (ADKAR)
· A successful track record in leading and executing multidisciplinary projects, preferably gained in an international business environment
· Able to independently scope, plan, manage, execute and control your work
· Pro-active and persistent attitude, hands-on “can do” mentality
· The ability to gain trust, influence and build strong relationships with stakeholders
· Clear and effective communication and a structured way of working
· Entrepreneur to identify related improvement opportunities to improve