The Project Procurement Execution Team supports the procurement of all equipment & services, subcontracting of 3rd party designed equipment, and site installation. The Operational Buyer/Procurement Administrator will provide support to the Project Buyer team by carrying out general administrative duties and keying purchase orders for equipment and installation. This role involves organizing and storing documents, making purchase orders, updating records, and responding to order issues. They execute and support the Procurement processes for projects together with a Project Buyer. The Procurement Administrator will report directly to the Group Lead.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Manage and maintain order database on behalf of project procurement team
- Support in the onboarding of new installation subcontractors and labor service providers
- Maintain the installation subcontractor database in conjunction with the Sourcing Manager of Installation
- Review and file project related documents including but not limited to Contracts, Certificates of Insurance, and Bonds
- Support in updating and maintaining the data in Smartsheet
- Key Purchase Orders as assigned, track, expedite, and provide status updates to the Project Buyer
- Support in any project related MWBE recruiting efforts, including cold calling
- Work with Project Buyers and Accounts Payable to resolve invoicing matters
- Revise and update standard operating procedures for the department as directed
- Monitoring and entering order acknowledgements
- Archiving of purchase orders and acknowledgements
- Report status of the Open Orders to Project Buyers
- Self-reliant and works without supervision
- High School Diploma
- 0-2 years of experience as a Procurement Administrator or equivalent
- Experience with entering and expediting purchase orders
- Experience with ERP systems (JD Edwards E1 preferred)
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to collaborate and work as a team
- High level of organization and detail oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and Ability to work well with Excel
- Ability to adapt to different situations/flexible
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high energy office environment
- Must be hands on and have a “take charge mentality”
- Ability to work independently
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.