Will you be playing an important role in improving the cyber security of our customer solutions? We are looking for a Product Owner Cyber Security Services that will be able to make a difference within our challenging international organization.
Within this function you are involved with the cyber security of our customer solutions in a number of different ways.
You are primarily responsible for developing, managing and maintaining various services that ensure the cyber security of our customer solutions throughout their lifecycle. Furthermore, you must liaise with the service departments within the business units to develop a roadmap for cyber security services.
Finally you are responsible for executing the agreed upon roadmap, which includes the following aspects:
– Selection of tools needed for the services
– Carrying out proof of concepts.
– Development of processes & procedures.
– Calculation of internal pricing.
– Development of sales materials.
– Support in execution.
Vanderlande is a growing international organization, that is renowned worldwide for her innovative material handling systems for distribution centers and parcel companies and for baggage handling systems for airports.
The Information Security department is a small dynamic team of highly educated people within ICT. The department fills a crucial role within Vanderlande for both corporate security and the security of our solutions.
- Higher education in Information Security
- At least 5 years of experience within an Information Security related function, preferable in a pre-sales consultant or similar role.
- Information Security Certifications (CISSP, ESCA) are a plus.
- Languages: Dutch, English.
- Broad Information Security knowledge including applicable frameworks (ISO 27k1, NIST, CSF, IEC62443)
- Industrial Automation (OT) knowledge.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Capable of bridging the gap between technical security skills and commercial services.
- Commercial and service-oriented way of thinking.
You should also be capable of spotting areas of improvement and initiate the necessary improvement actions. Flexibility and excellent communication and collaboration skills are required to work in the highly dynamic and international environment of Vanderlande.
You get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande. Our organization has been named for several years in a row a ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’. We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of possibilities for your own personal development. Besides your primary salary, you will receive the following secondary conditions:
- 27 days of vacations & 13 ADV days
- Flexible working hours
- Training and coaching to support personal development
- Collective pension scheme and insurance facilities for healthcare.
Vanderlande is the global leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. In this world of technology, we believe in people – especially those who are totally dedicated, customer-driven and keen to continue learning throughout their career. This is embraced by our Vanderlande Academy and International Talent Development programs, with over 800 courses conducted every year. The focus is on freedom while being trusted to deliver, and this is one of the reasons why we received the highest rating of three stars in the Best Employer survey (The Netherlands).
If you are ambitious and take your long-term career seriously, then please contact us to explore this global opportunity to join a company at the top of its game.
If you want to take on this demanding challenge, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume. For more information contact Annelieke van der Poel, Recruiter on +31413494599 . #LI-AV3
Een screening omtrent VOG (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag) maakt onderdeel uit van de selectieprocedure.