As the person responsible for managing the Team Backlog, you will optimize the value work of the development team performs during the complex product development process. You will serve as the customer proxy responsible for working with Product Management and other stakeholders including other PO’s.
Your qualifications and skills
If you’re an enthusiastic, result-driven and versatile product owner with a hands-on attitude, you will excel at maximizing the value of the product resulting from work of the Development Team. This means, amongst other things:
- Ensuring that goals, scope and product domain are understood by all
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all
- Participating in technical interface discussions
- Collaborating with the team(s) in defining a sprint goal
- Accepting done Product Backlog items and evaluates product progress
- Participating in all relevant events like Scrum refinement, planning, review and retrospective
- Understanding, anticipating and prioritizing stakeholder needs, acts as the primary liaison
- Understanding stakeholder domain intent and speaking domain language
- Aligning on product vision and roadmap
- Deciding on releasing products
- Improving the commercial health and total cost of ownership
- Working together with the Scrum Masters and Agile Coach within the department in order to align and improve the Agile Way-of-working within the department
You should also have the following qualifications / have a working knowledge of:
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant technical field
- Certified as CSPO or PSPO, and understand the fundamentals of Agile and Scrum.
- You are an enthusiastic and energetic person who is passionate about Agile and Scrum.
- Knowledge of scaling frameworks is preferable.
- Knowledge or experience in the Logistics domain is preferable.
- You are a creative thinker with a vision and attention to details.
- You are assertive and able to achieve effective conflict resolution.
- You have good communication, presentation, leadership and social skills.
- You have experience working with multicultural and distributed teams.
- Experience as a developer and/or scrum master is a pre
- Both oral and written Dutch and English.
in the challenging and responsible position of an Product Owner you will contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as 'Top Employer' and 'Best Employer' for several years in a row.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for professional development besides your primary salary you will receive the following secondary conditions:
· 27 days of vacation & 13 ADV days
· Flexible working hours
· Commuting allowance
· Travel and Accommodation regulations
· Pension scheme and group discount on insurances as healthcare, car and WGA
. Participation in our Health Care project e.g. training facility
If the position of Product Owner appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and motivation letter. For more information, please contact Annelieke van der Poel (recruiter) on +31413494599. #LI-AV3