Position Name: Senior Product Owner
Vanderlande is the global leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. In this world of technology, we believe in people – especially those who are totally dedicated, customer-driven and keen to continue learning throughout their career. www.vanderlande.com
Research and Development India (R&D India) is an extended arm of R&D Netherlands and plays a key role in the continuous investment in new products and technologies to strengthen our position and differentiate our products. Software has become an integral part of our products and systems therefore we invest in people to create the most added value!
As a Senior Product Owner, you will be responsible for the Product Development and related PLM management for logistics automation related product lines. You will be the key liaison between the customers of the product and internal key stakeholders. You will be responsible to priorities the tasks as per the needs to of the customers and maintains the utmost clarity with long term and short-term product roadmap standpoint. You will be responsible to translate the customer stories into the engineering requirements and ultimately handle customer satisfaction. You will be responsible to create the requirements understandable by team.
During this process you will analyze risks, solve problems, decompose bottlenecks, test and generate recommendations for improvements. As a seasoned professional, you will be actively involved in team effort through different development stages.
In this challenging role, you will be widely involved in all kinds of design, development, and support activities.
Your qualifications and skills
If you’re an experienced, enthusiastic, and versatile software engineer
- BE. / B. Tech/ M.E / M. Tech (Any Discipline) degree from a recognized University / Institution.
- You have at least 15+ years of relevant working experience, preferably on embedded or control systems.
- Logistics automation domain Expert.
- Has end-customer facing experience and has ability to translate customer stories in engineering requirements.
- Has experience of coordinating within multiple functions.
- Has ability to create proposals and prepare business cases.
- Has experience in New Product Development and product line support.
- Hands on experience on Requirements Engineering using Tools Like Doors.
- Has good understanding of Atlassian Tool Chain.
- Has early hands-on experiences of Software Development, Testing and Automation.
- Good Understanding of Industrial Automation Domain will be a plus point.
- Has ability to continuously priorities and take product related decisions.
- Must be a prolific communicator and a global team player.
- Good to have, Certified Agile Product Owner. Experience in soft and/or hard real-time operating systems, preferably Linux.
- Experience in Agile way of working is a plus.
- Good command over English.
- Entraprenurial mindset.
- Ability to influence in International environment.
- Soft skills essential for R&D job: Taking Initiative, Creativity, Cooperation, Learning Ability, Advising, Systemic Thinking, Analysing & listening.
- Not afraid to take responsibility in a dynamic working environment
- Drive to win, result and goal-oriented attitude
- You like challenges and love puzzles