As the person responsible for managing the Team Backlog, you will optimize the value work of the development team during the complex product development process. You will serve as the customer proxy responsible for working with Product Management and other stakeholders including other PO’s.
Your qualifications and skills
If you’re an enthusiastic, result-driven and versatile product owner with a hands-on attitude, you will excel at maximizing the value of the product resulting from work of the Development Team. This means, amongst other things:
- Ensuring that goals, scope and product domain are understood by all;
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all
- Collaborating with the team(s) in defining a sprint goal
- Accepting done Product Backlog items and evaluates product progress
- Participating in all relevant events like Scrum refinement, planning, review and retrospective
- Understanding, anticipating and prioritizing stakeholder needs, acts as the primary liaison
- Understanding stakeholder domain intent and speaking domain language
- Aligning on product vision and roadmap
- Deciding on releasing products
- Improving the commercial health and total cost of ownership
- Working together with the Scrum Masters and Agile Coach within the department in order to align and improve the Agile Way-of-working within the department
You should also have the following qualifications / have a working knowledge of:
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant technical field
- Certified as CSPO or PSPO, and understand the fundamentals of Agile and Scrum.
- You are an enthusiastic and energetic person who is passionate about Agile and Scrum.
- Knowledge of scaling frameworks is preferable.
- Knowledge or experience in the Logistics domain is preferable.
- You are a creative thinker with a vision and attention to details.
- You are assertive and able to achieve effective conflict resolution.
- You have good communication, presentation, leadership and social skills.
- You have experience working with multicultural and distributed teams.
- Experience as a developer and/or scrum master is a pre
- Both oral and written Dutch and English.
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports – from London Heathrow to Singapore Changi – and in the parcel market, for main players such as UPS and FedEx. Furthermore, we are also a leading supplier of solutions for warehousing giants, which seamlessly integrate innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services.
If you aspire to a position of responsibility – and want to make a difference by facilitating the delivery of what matters most to consumers, passengers and businesses – then the next step on your path to global opportunities is to join Vanderlande. As part of our network and unique culture of freedom and flexibility, you will be connected to our dedicated people, build strong relationships and rise to the challenge of industry-leading projects.
You will grow, take ownership and make every day better as you continue on the road to success with your spirit of adventure – and fulfil your ambitions for personal development through our Academy. Vanderlande will give you the necessary knowledge, tools and support, so that together we have the confidence and ability to exceed our customers’ expectations in over 100 countries.
To achieve our collective goals, you will have a hands-on role working in a positive environment to deliver tangible, state-of-the-art products and improve the competitiveness of our highly visible customers. As an integral part of our team, you will have the enthusiasm and be driven to reach our destination before your next journey with Vanderlande begins…
What we offer
In the challenging and responsible position of Product Owner, you will have the chance to make a significant contribution to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. Our organisation has been named for several years in a row as ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’. We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development.
As well as your fixed salary you’ll receive the following secondary benefits:
27 days vacation & 13 ADV (working hours reduction) days
Flexible working hours
Home working facility
Collective pension scheme and insurance facilities for healthcare.
If the role of Product Owner appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and covering letter. For more information about selection process please contact Joost van den Eijnden (Recruiter) +31413494599.