You will be part of the Conveying Airports team which contains experts in Mechanical, Electrical and Controls discipline. As their Product Owner you will be responsible for maximizing the value delivered by your Multi disciplinary Team and ensuring that the Team Backlog is aligned with our stakeholders including Product Management and other PO’s from the development teams.
Your department Research and Development (R&D) plays a key role in the continuous investment in new products and technologies to strengthen our position and differentiate our products. We are among the Market leaders in Airports Domain and the Conveying Airports R&D team plays an important role to ensure we build great products for our customers.
Your qualifications and skills If you’re an enthusiastic, result-driven and versatile product owner with a hands-on attitude, you will be:
• Ensuring that goals, scope and product domain are understood by all
• Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all
• Create a Long Term Plan +- 1 year with Chief Product Owner.
• Participating in all relevant events like Scrum refinement, planning, review and Understanding, anticipating and prioritizing/reprioritizing stakeholder needs, acting as the primary liaison.
• Coordinating Dependencies with Other Product Owners in weekly sync up meetings.
• Aligning on product vision and roadmap. Play a large role in producing the system demo to stakeholders. Here, the PO show that all ARTs (Agile Release Train) are contributing to towards a verifiable solution
• Working together with the Scrum Masters and Agile Coach within the department in order to align and improve the Agile Way-of-working within the department.
You should also have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant technical field with 12-18 years’ experience.
• You are an enthusiastic and energetic person who is passionate about Agile and Scrum.
• Knowledge of SAFe is preferable.
• You are assertive and able to achieve effective conflict resolution.
• You have good communication, presentation, Leadership, and social skills.
• You have experience working with multicultural and distributed teams.
• Past Experience as a scrum master or product owner is a plus.
• Proficient in English (both oral and written)