Product Owner R&D
You will be part of the System Team which contains experts in CICD, Test (automation) and Architecture. As their Product Owner you will be responsible for maximizing the value delivered by your System Team and ensuring that the Team Backlog is aligned with our stakeholders including Product Management and other PO’s from the development teams.
Research and Development (R&D) plays a key role in the continuous investment in new products and technologies to strengthen our position and differentiate our products. Software has become an integral part of our products and systems therefore we invest in people to create the most added value for our customers!
The Loopsorter team develops complex sorting solutions for parcel, airports and warehousing platforms. The purpose of the system team is to constantly increase the speed of the Agile Release Train in order to achieve the shortest sustainable lead time.
Your qualifications and skills
If you’re an enthusiastic, result-driven and versatile product owner with a hands-on attitude, you will be:
- Ensuring that goals, scope and product domain are understood by all
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all
- Participating in all relevant events like Scrum refinement, planning, review and retrospective
- Understanding, anticipating and prioritizing stakeholder needs, acting as the primary liaison
- Aligning on product vision and roadmap
- Working together with the Scrum Masters and Agile Coach within the department in order to align and improve the Agile Way-of-working within the department
You should also have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant technical field, preferable in the SW domain
- Certified as CSPO or PSPO, and understand the fundamentals of Agile and Scrum.
- You are an enthusiastic and energetic person who is passionate about Agile and Scrum.
- Knowledge of SAFe is preferable.
- You are assertive and able to achieve effective conflict resolution.
- You have good communication, presentation, leadership and social skills.
- You have experience working with multicultural and distributed teams.
- Experience as a scrum master or product owner is a plus
- Experience with or good understanding of CICD, test automation and/or DevOps is a plus
- Proficient in English (both oral and written)
What we offer
In the challenging and responsible position of Product Owner R&D, you will have the chance to make a significant contribution to industry-leading projects and be connected to our dedicated people and customers. We offer a position in an informal, international and professional working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development. By joining our profitable and growing company you will be able to reach your goals and focus on your future.
On top of your fixed salary, you will receive the following secondary benefits:
40 vacation days (20 statutory days and a flexible budget worth 20 days).
Flexible working hours.
A hybrid workplace (40% working from home and 60% in the office).
Commuting allowance, including full reimbursement of travel by public transport.
Working from home allowance.
Collective pension scheme and discount on health insurance.
On-site company health centers with a gym, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
Vanderlande Academy and training facilities to boost your skills.
A variety in Vanderlande Network communities and initiatives.
And a great company restaurant and coffee bar with barista.
Diversity & Inclusion
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If the challenging profile of Product Owner R&D appeals to you, apply now by filling in the application form and uploading you CV and cover letter. For more information about this vacancy, please contact Juliëtte van Kraaij, Recruiter, via +31 413 495 181 or email@example.com .