Job Responsibilities/Core tasks
- Compose and write user information e.g. manuals and training material.
- Proactively obtain the necessary information from the SMEs.
- Communicate with multidisciplinary team/department.
- Apply documentation style and terminology guidelines from Vanderlande.
- Understand complex technical constructions/machines in outline and transform technical information into easy-to-understand documents.
- Insight in personal planning and provide accurate feedback on draft, planning, and risks.
- Apply technical understanding and knowledge of the products in order to solve the problems.
- Review the quality of work from colleague technical authors and share knowledge.
- Able to work on products independently as well as contribute as a team member.
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical drawings and symbols used in documentation.
Desired job skills
- Speak and write professional level English
- Specialist application knowledge on MS Office, 3DVIA, Enovia, Illustrator, confluence, Navisworks
- Knowledge of CCMS or similar tool will be an added advantage
- Energy/Enthusiasm for work
- Planning and organizing
- Systematic thinking
- Learning ability
- Creative mind
BE. / B. Tech ( Technical background preferably Mechanical , Mechatronics
electrical engineering ) degree from a recognized University / Institution.
3-6 years of relevant experience, preferably in the field of Logistic process automation, Aviation, or Automobile.