In this position, you will be an integral part of the Sales & Project execution teams, ensuring that the project reporting is line with VI standards. You will create transparency on the project’s financial status, actively support the team in search for improvements and ensure project execution is line with our company guidelines.
You will build a relationship with the project manager and key players in the organization to ensure that you can really play the role of finance business partner. Next to that you have the opportunity to participate in Vanderlande overarching finance improvement projects.
As Project Controller, you will:
- Be the main point of contact for all financial matters related to the projects that are assigned to you.
- Have a solid understanding of our E2E processes and ERP system, allowing you to form an opinion about FX risks and legal/tax implications of a project.
- Are aware of the challenges of a matrix organization.
- Function as a backup for the Business Controller in EMEA MT meetings
What do we ask from you?
For the role of Project Controller, we ask that you bring:
- Ambitious, confident, self-motivated and energetic individual with the highest degree of ethics
- Excellent organizational and project management skills; able to prioritize appropriately and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to work effectively with personnel throughout the company as well as external vendors and professional services firms
- A Bachelor/Master degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced Excel and modeling capabilities
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in an international operating company (preferably in a business-to-business and a project oriented environment)
- An understanding of sales, project & service control
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Arabic is a plus.