Vanderlande is the global market leader in Airport & Parcel Solutions, and sorting systems for Warehouse Solutions. Working within the Project Delivery team for Airport & Parcel Solutions, the Project Coordinator will support the Project Manager through the delivery of complex automation system projects into dynamic, evolving and challenging airport and parcel environments. Furthermore, they will deliver against the PMO function in relation to project governance, project boards, dashboards and project portfolio management.
The project coordinator will be flexible, self-reliant, driven, and will provide ownership in coordinating and managing project work package activities into the delivery of each project from customer order through to final acceptance. These activities could be (but not limited to); planning, procurement, commercial (contract and financial), documentation, stakeholder management and other supporting activities. This is an ideal development role for those looking to develop into future project management roles.
- Use standard project management methodologies and tooling to improve the quality of work and delivery process.
- Support the Project Manager with project control and reporting activities by monitoring and reporting on cost, time and quality performance as well as resourcing and HSEQ. Identify deviations and take actions where appropriate.
- Work with engineering, integration and construction teams to collate project data for reporting purposes.
- Take ownership for packages of work, by planning, coordinating and leading individuals, groups, or external suppliers to deliver for the benefit of the project.
- Manage the portfolio of projects so that the business has complete visibility of all the projects it is undertaking.
What do we expect from you?
- Confident, outgoing and personable individual.
- Proactive hands on approach.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to coordinate and prioritise multiple projects within a fast-moving environment.
- Good attention to detail with the ability to follow procedures and maintain accurate records.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Adept in the build and use of MS SharePoint, MS Teams and MS Power Platform applications.
This fulfilling position offers the chance to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande and be part of a growing, dynamic team.
We offer a full-time position in an informal, yet professional, technical and innovative environment with a lot of possibilities for personal and professional development.
In addition to your salary, we offer you the following:
- 28 vacation days plus 8 bank holidays.
- Training possibilities
- Travel compensation
- StayWell Scheme (including a wide range of benefits related to physical, mental and financial wellbeing)
If the role of Document controller appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and covering letter. For more information, please contact, Jasper Pijnenburg, Recruiter on +31 413 49 44 08