Vanderlande Industries is a $1B leading global supplier of turnkey material handling systems for airport baggage handling and the distribution, parcel and postal markets. We are an Original Equipment Manufacturer and System Integrator of all our material handling solutions. Vanderlande offers engineering, design, installation and operations as well as maintenance services.
Vanderlande Industries brings more than 60 years of experience and know-how to the industry and ranks as the 5th largest material handling supplier in the world. Our North America headquarters is in Marietta, GA and serves the US, Canada and Mexico.
The Project Quality Coordinator Airports and Parcel Solutions, North America, is a position for a qualified person that has a keen interest on processes, experience in doing project audits, an inclination towards data analysis, is eager to learn, is a team player, and understands project management practices.
- Develop and Maintain project and department performance indicators, metrics, and develop dashboard reporting to quickly and visually convey status and issues.
- Perform project audits and milestone checks in the identified projects
- Induction training to new employees on the Vanderlande Process Map
- Update project repository with the latest status of the projects
- Prepare dashboards for reporting project progress to key stakeholders
- Prepare detailed plans to track project performance and enable timely reporting to management
- Monitor performance and improvement in key metrics on an ongoing basis
- Ensure closure of identified project gaps by regular follow up with the project leads
- Regular milestone checks of Work Package projects based on their schedule
- Generate reports based on the checks and audits on a periodic basis
- Continuous communication with Project Leader Engineering and Work Package leads with respect to changes in project schedule, risks, templates, file management, and documentation
- After thorough understanding of the Material Handling System, give onboarding as well as regular trainings on the Vanderlande Process Map
- Create/maintain project overview tracker with details of the activities done/to be done
- You must have a Bachelor Degree or an equivalent Degree from a Recognized University / Institution;
- Total experience of 7-10 years of project delivery experience
- Candidate should have a strong knowledge of project life cycle and a good understanding of Quality Systems/ Standards used in a project environment
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Awareness of project management practices
- Preferable experience in using Project Management tools
- Exposure to quality management systems
- Sound understanding of project delivery life cycle
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Auditing and analyzing skills
- Ability to deep dive and get the real gaps and risks while doing project milestone checks and audits
- Understanding of standard quality systems like ISO9001-2015, CMMi, Agile process etc
- Hands on knowledge of using basis QA QC tools (histogram, pareto etc)
- Knowledge of the generic Quality Management principles
- Good oral and written communication Skills
- Organize and keeps overview in own work
- Team player
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to the company’s culture and Way of Working
- Self-motivated person
- Ability to lead a specialized team responsible for complex project(s)
- Motivator and trainer for coworkers
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.