Airport IT Applications is responsible for product management, sales support and project operations. The latter can be divided into project management, product configuration, deployment and test.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Actively participate in the definition phase of a project
- Create project configurations for the components
- Deploy component in both factory-, and site environments.
- Verification of deployment of components in factory-, and site environments
- Analyze, troubleshoot and fix problems
- Deliver input for test-, and integration plans
- Review of test documentation
- Equip test environments (prepare, build-, and configure the test environment)
- Independently execute the integration-, system- and acceptance tests in the factory and on site
- Provide support within the project team and to outside stakeholders
- Be the right-hand man for the HLC project leader
- Higher Professional Education (HBO) qualification
- Basic knowledge of software development and test processes with interest/insight in multidisciplinary environments
- Knowledge of software tests in a representative technical environment
- Experience with Requirements Management, Change Management, Version Control and Test management tools is a pre.
- Relevant knowledge and experience about one of the VI business domains (baggage handling) is a pre
- Independently solving work related problems within the own operational work environment. Execute complex projects, co-ordinate in less complex projects
- Experience with customer processes
- Enthusiastic result-driven professional
- Analytically strong and positively critical
- Proactive, pragmatic and hands-on attitude
- Strong communication skills with good command of the English language
- Willing to travel for 5% of the time
In the challenging and responsible position of Project Engineer, you will get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande. An organization which has been selected as ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’ for several years in a row.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with many opportunities for professional development.
Besides your primary salary, you will receive the following secondary conditions:
- 27 days of vacation & 13 ADV days
- Flexible working hours
- Commuting allowance
- Pension scheme and group discount on insurances as healthcare, car and WGA
Vanderlande is the global leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. In this world of technology, we believe in people – especially those who are totally dedicated, customer-driven and keen to continue learning throughout their career. This is embraced by our Vanderlande Academy and International Talent Development programs, with over 800 courses conducted every year. The focus is on freedom while being trusted to deliver, and this is one of the reasons why we received the highest rating of three stars in the Best Employer survey (The Netherlands).
If you are ambitious and take your long-term career seriously, then please contact us to explore this global opportunity to join a company at the top of its game.
If you want to take on this demanding challenge, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and motivation letter. For more information contact Annelieke van der Poel, Recruiter +31413494599.