In the continues developing material handling market, Vanderlande has a strong focus on developing its AGV (Automated Guided Vehicles) solutions for our end to end systems within the Airports and Warehousing market. By using AGVs in our systems we can deliver more flexible and resilient systems and increase the level of automation for our customer. Within this highly innovative field we are looking for a Project Leader to manage implementation of our AGV projects across the globe.
As Project Leader you will be part of the AGV Product Deployment Group within Vanderlande. The deployment group focusses on supporting our global offices to successfully sell, deliver and service AGV solutions within the Airports and Warehousing domain. Within the AGV Deployment Group you will be part of the operations team which is responsible for the successful delivery of AGV projects.
As a Project leader FLEET your key responsibilities will be to cross manage all of our implementation projects and ensure successful delivery of these projects. You drive progress working with; Customer Center project teams, R&D, partners and suppliers, services and manage our own execution team consisting out of AGV system design and commissioning experts.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You take the lead in coordination of successful delivery of FLEET projects as sub systems of a total projects
- Align planning Engineering, IT and Customer center project team
- Ensure resource availability FLEET and required CC support
- Resource management of our pool of application engineers
- Manage the FLEET project budget
- Operate as day2 day contact for CC project team on project execution
- Align integration and FLEET application engineering effort
- Coordinate shipment/order FLEET equipment
- Risk and Opportunity management
- Support CC engineering team
- Support Service Take Over
- Organize FLEET training for Customer Center team and/or customer
- Continuous develop and improve our delivery process
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a technical subject
- Preferably working experience as project manager/ project leader
- Strong interest to understand the technology you are delivering
- Good command of English
- You are a smart self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working in an innovative and developing environment
- You are a project lead at heart and know how to drive progress and meet deadlines bringing together all stakeholders
- You have a continuous improvement focus and attitude
- Willing to travel internationally (10%)
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports – from London Heathrow to Singapore Changi – and in the parcel market, for main players such as UPS and FedEx. Furthermore, we are also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses, including Walmart and for one of the largest e-commerce leaders providing logistics, payments, hardware, data storage, and media solutions. These solutions seamlessly integrate innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services.
If you aspire to a position of responsibility – and want to make a difference by facilitating the delivery of what matters most to consumers, passengers and businesses – then the next step on your path to global opportunities is to join Vanderlande. As part of our network and unique culture of freedom and flexibility, you will be connected to our dedicated people, build strong relationships and rise to the challenge of industry-leading projects.
You will grow, take ownership and make every day better as you continue on the road to success with your spirit of adventure – and fulfil your ambitions for personal development through our Academy. Vanderlande will give you the necessary knowledge, tools and support, so that together we have the confidence and ability to exceed our customers’ expectations in over 100 countries.
You will have the enthusiasm and be driven to achieve our collective goals. As an integral part of our team, you will have a hands-on role working in a positive environment to deliver tangible, state-of-the-art products and improve the competitiveness of our highly visible customers.
So, if you would like to join a profitable and growing company that will enable you to reach your goals and focus on your future, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and covering letter. For more information, please contact Jasper Pijnenburg, recruiter on +31 413 49 44 08 or firstname.lastname@example.org.