The IT Solutions Project management team is active throughout the word to deliver HLC (High Level Control software) solutions for Airports and Parcel projects within Vanderlande. Due to the growth of Vanderlande we are currently looking for an IT Solutions Project Leader.
As a project leader, you will lead software development projects for Baggage Handling and Parcel Systems. These software projects are part of multidisciplinary projects usually consisting out of mechanical, electromechanical, SCADA, Low Level Control, IT and High Level Control. Typically, these projects have a duration of one to two years of specification, development and testing, commissioning and integration support on site.
- Leading a team of project and test engineers on daily base next to regular alignment with software product teams who are working according agile methodology (scrum)
- Stakeholder management, planning & tracking, change management, progress reporting and budget reporting will also be part of your daily job
- You will strongly act as an intermediary, hence you need to bring stakeholders together from relevant disciplines
- Project management experience with focus on results
- Broad experience in multidisciplinary environments
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Team player with ability with ability to mediate between the project and product teams
- Agile mindset, experience with working in a scrum team is an advantage
- Pragmatic and hands on attitude, as well process driven
- Good command of English
What we offer
As a Project Leader Software you will have the chance to make a significant contribution to industry-leading projects and be connected to our dedicated people and customers. We offer a position in an informal, international and professional working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development. By joining our profitable and growing company you will be able to reach your goals and focus on your future.
- On top of your fixed salary, you will receive the following secondary benefits:
- 40 vacation days (20 statutory days and a flexible budget worth 20 days).
- Flexible working hours.
- A hybrid workplace (40% working from home and 60% in the office).
- Commuting allowance, including full reimbursement of travel by public transport.
- 300,- euros worth of Health Budget
- Working from home allowance.
- Collective pension scheme and discount on health insurance.
- On-site company health centers with a gym, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
- Vanderlande Academy and training facilities to boost your skills.
- A variety in Vanderlande Network communities and initiatives.
- And a great company restaurant and coffee bar with barista
So, if you would like to join a profitable and growing company that will enable you to reach your goals and focus on your future, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and covering letter. For more information, please contact Jasper Pijnenburg, recruiter on +31 413 49 44 08