Project Manager Heathrow
Have you got the drive and entrepreneurship necessary to manage our international Airports and Parcel projects? Do you have the commercial attitude to play the game with our customers? Are you someone who develops project teams and third parties and encourages them to achieve the almost unattainable? If so, you're the ideal Project Manager for us!
Vanderlande is the global market leader in baggage handling systems for airports and sorting systems for parcel and postal services. Working within the project execution team, the Project Manager will lead the delivery of complex automation and construction projects into dynamic, evolving, and challenging airport environment. Leading cross functional and multidiscipline teams the Project Manager Heathrow will be accountable for the scoping, pricing, scheduling and delivery of some complex legacy system improvement and prolongation activities as part of a large key account programme of works within the Heathrow Eastern Campus. The various work packs will have to be delivered through the full project lifecycle from solution development into design and on-site implementation, testing and handover to the on-site service teams. Maintaining a customer partnership and close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders will be critical to the role.
The Vanderlande Customer Centre Airports & Parcel Solutions EMEA is active in the EMEA region to design, deliver and service solutions for airports and parcel customers.
If you are the Project Manager we are looking for, you will recognize yourself in these characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree in science or related field
- Managing complex projects with a value over £10M.
- Managing demanding customers in a dynamic and system critical environment.
- Lead matrix and multidiscipline teams
- Experience in (some) of the following technologies have a preference:
- System Engineering (V-model)
- PLC and SCADA
- Information technology like SAC/Vibes
- SLES, Oracle and Weblogic platforms
- Construction Design Management
- Strong commercial awareness, including NEC3/4
- Qualified Project Management knowledge, e.g. APM, PMP or PRINCE2
This challenging position offers the chance to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. We offer a fulltime position in an informal, professional work and technical innovative environment with a lot of possibilities to develop yourself.
Besides your salary, we offer you the following:
- 28 vacation days plus 8 bank holidays.
- Flexible working hours
- Training possibilities
- Travel compensation
If you want to take on this demanding challenge in a dynamic environment, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and motivation letter. For more information contact Jasper Pijnenburg Recruiter +31 413 49 44 08