The Project Manager manages multi-million dollar material handling projects specifically in Baggage Handling. We are seeking a business professional with an entrepreneurial background and in depth understanding of executing major material handling systems in a multi-disciplinary environment. We are a fast-paced matrixed organization seeking a PM with not only the technical background to do the job but just as importantly work in a team environment. Project Manager will report to the Project Director, have direct tasks and assist with the overall project execution.
Job Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Lead administrative, technical, and assist with financial aspects of the projects.
• Lead and Organize specific project team groups and develop effective relationships.
• Preserve the integrated system design to meet the system performance and technical specification requirements.
• Help manage the project master schedule to achieve timely completion of the contract, both internal commitments and actions as well as holding the customer accountable for their commitments.
• Report monthly project status of project team groups.
• Act as one of the primary interface with customer and key stakeholders.
• Manage multiple tasks and projects as required.
• Lead a multi-disciplined team and sub-contractors; manage conflict, establish priorities, coordinate many concurrent and sequencing activities, develop the people associated with the team, promote effective interactions among many departments, and provide the project team with leadership.
• Manage risks and seek opportunities.
• Assist with the management of the project cash flow and schedule of deliverables against price/time curves.
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. #LI-JJ1